Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-07-2021, 09:59 PM   #393
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveradoss573 View Post
Thanks you! Yeah I have been really busy so the car has been sitting for 2+ months or so covered up. It was nice to get it out and get some nice pictures of it finally. Think he said we have close to a 100 pictures from this afternoon.
That’s a great way to spend the afternoon. Both cars look killer. I’ve only had mine out 3-4 times this summer for 15-20 miles each time. I’m taking it to Phoenix to hit PIR for laps for charity in October and then again to Vegas for laps for charity in January but probably not much other driving in between. Does help for keeping the miles low!
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:33 PM   #394
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
That’s a great way to spend the afternoon. Both cars look killer. I’ve only had mine out 3-4 times this summer for 15-20 miles each time. I’m taking it to Phoenix to hit PIR for laps for charity in October and then again to Vegas for laps for charity in January but probably not much other driving in between. Does help for keeping the miles low!
Thanks again and glad to share...

Great thread btw you started. Good mix of photos of these cars out in the flesh either spotless or a little dusty or whatever.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 12:13 AM   #395
ex-SS-ve

After a quick wash.
Attached Images

ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 05:50 AM   #396
Mauimax3
Mauimax3

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Out and About

Sun Bathing..
Attached Images

Magnuson Supercharger, ZL-1 Fuel Pump, Kenny Belle Boost-a-Pump, Kook's LongTube, BTR Stage II, Trunion upgrade, ATI Superdampner, Nick Williams 102mm, Elite Eng. Can, Borla ATAK exhaust w/flow thru cats, CAI box. BMR Suspension upgrades. Dr Phil tuned.
Mauimax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:47 PM   #397
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Quote:
Thanks again and glad to share...

Great thread btw you started. Good mix of photos of these cars out in the flesh either spotless or a little dusty or whatever.
Thanks, it’s turned out to be even more bad ass than I thought it would be. Every addition is worthy and stunning in its own way.

Found this one in some old pics in my phone. A couple years ago at laps for charity in Vegas.

Sure is something sexy about seeing the “hips” and spoiler in the mirror.
Attached Images

ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:58 AM   #398
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Thanks, it’s turned out to be even more bad ass than I thought it would be. Every addition is worthy and stunning in its own way.

Found this one in some old pics in my phone. A couple years ago at laps for charity in Vegas.

That's so kick-ass! I've wanted to do a "mirror shot" with my Z but haven't coordinated with anyone yet. Maybe in October! (Hint, hint).
Old 08-10-2021, 01:09 AM   #399
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Thanks you! Yeah I have been really busy so the car has been sitting for 2+ months or so covered up. It was nice to get it out and get some nice pictures of it finally. Think he said we have close to a 100 pictures from this afternoon.
Nice to see some pics of your gorgeous ride. I really like the 1LE cars. The red one's not to shabby either! Haven't had it out for 2 months during summer driving season? That borders on criminal! Get that baby out and increase your carbon footprint while it's still legal and affordable.
Old 08-10-2021, 03:04 AM   #400
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:

Yeah Al and the team pretty much nailed the curves on the rear quarters. I find myself glancing at them every now and then myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
Nice to see some pics of your gorgeous ride. I really like the 1LE cars. The red one's not to shabby either! Haven't had it out for 2 months during summer driving season? That borders on criminal! Get that baby out and increase your carbon footprint while it's still legal and affordable.
Thank you! That's my sons 2011 he bought last year. This summer I have been busy with tons of other things and just haven't had the time. And on top of that, I had issues with my second covid shot which wasn't fun at all. Doing better now thankfully. And I agree with your last sentence 100%. I am hoping to participating in some way at the new road course being built just south of us. Still waiting for them to open and see what my options are on that deal....if any???
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 08:10 AM   #401
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
That's so kick-ass! I've wanted to do a "mirror shot" with my Z but haven't coordinated with anyone yet. Maybe in October! (Hint, hint).
I’m your huckleberry! We can definitely set something up in OCT!
Old 08-10-2021, 06:28 PM   #402
romcjr

Drives: Two 1984 Z28 / 2014 2SS/RS AGM L99
In the parking lot at work . It's a lot emptier since most office staff rotate in about once every two weeks .
Attached Images

POWERSTOP Brakes (5/31/21)
romcjr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:24 PM   #403
Trawz

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
At the last TNIA event at PIR here.

Corsa Extreme cat-back, Speed Engineering LT Headers with black ceramic coating, C7 Z06 Front Brake Upgrade, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, BMR Tunnel Brace, Mishimoto Oil Catch Can, MSD Plug Wires, Mishimoto Radiator and Hoses.
Trawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:47 PM   #404
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trawz View Post
At the last TNIA event at PIR here.
Love that 1LE, I think my next one is gonna be a 5th Gen Zl1 or a 1LE. That car has a ton of attitude.

I took this random tonight. I’ve got another kiddo due anytime, we went for what is very likely to be our last cruise with just the four of us. Kind of bitter sweet because I know I won’t ever be able to have all us in blue at the same time anymore. Oh well that what the Yukon is for.
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2021, 08:17 AM   #405
Bobbart

Drives: 2014 SS/RS
Picked mine up from the dealer on Monday. Then a 4 hour drive home. My first camaro. 2014 1SS/RS L99. Only 14000 miles on it.
Attached Images

Bobbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:47 AM   #406
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbart View Post
Picked mine up from the dealer on Monday. Then a 4 hour drive home. My first camaro. 2014 1SS/RS L99. Only 14000 miles on it.
Hell yea man, welcome to the sickness that is 5th Gen Camaros. Beautiful car!