Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-21-2016, 10:28 AM   #29
SSSHYBOY

Drives: 2SS convertible, black,black
Thank you Com 69... That is similar to what I am going to come up with even with the snap as I indicated above. Still a work in progress. I was hoping somebody would have a better fix.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:42 AM   #30
MiamiBlueCamaro

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
You sound like a spoiled nine year old. The world is full of rules that you have to follow. You are being told every single day what to do and not do. Having a very good chance of dying in a crash just because you don't like being told what to do isn't very intelligent. If you don't care about your own life, how about your loved ones that will miss you jjst because you don't like being told what to do. Sorry, but I've seen first hand the very horrific results of people that didnt use their belts that would have most likely still been with us if they had.
+1
MiamiBlueCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:33 PM   #31
SSSHYBOY

Drives: 2SS convertible, black,black
OK.. When I first posted the pics there was some question about adjustment. Here is one more picture and the adjustment is perfect as you just get in and pretend you are crossing your heart with your right hand; it's perfect. Also the caribiner allows the belt to slide much better than a leather loop... BUT... That is why I posted this in the first place. Because of the safety comments I WILL have two grey vinyl or leather loops made up and attach it with a tether to the headrest. I will design the loop so that it is large enough ( like the caribiner ) so that the belt will be in it's intended position when fastened..
Attached Images

Last edited by SSSHYBOY; 08-21-2016 at 03:02 PM.
SSSHYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote