Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-28-2016, 03:46 PM   #29
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Florida-Florida State Football is about as heated as they get!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:11 PM   #30
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGM 1LE View Post
Ok. Youll have 1-2 good years and he'll be gone and leave the team in shambles like he does everywhere hes coached before.
Have you heard there building a statue in Ann Arobor for the greatest coach in Michigan history? John Cooper! 1-11-1 lifetime vs UM. Or is it 1-10-1, you tell me.

Last edited by Kenny Camaro; 07-28-2016 at 06:35 PM.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:26 PM   #31
AGM 1LE

Drives: 14 SS/ 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Have you heard there building a statue in Ann Arobor for the greatest coach in Michigan history? John Cooper! 1-11-1 lifetime vs UM. Or is it 1-10-1, you tell me.
That has to do with Harbough how?
Old 07-28-2016, 08:02 PM   #32
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

It's H-A-R-B-A-U-G-H, did you attend OSU? I spelled it earlier. Well, if he leaves, the team won't go on probation like when Tressel left! Got any new tattoos? Oh, your the one that brought up previous records, the prior record you mentioned was over three different coaches, I only brought up one.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:07 PM   #33
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Stanford is still rockin'. The pro game changes fast, let's see how long it takes the 49ers to get back to NFC Championship game, he got them there 3 out of four years.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:38 PM   #34
AGM 1LE

Quote:
It's H-A-R-B-A-U-G-H, did you attend OSU? I spelled it earlier. Well, if he leaves, the team won't go on probation like when Tressel left! Got any new tattoos? Oh, your the one that brought up previous records, the prior record you mentioned was over three different coaches, I only brought up one.
Brought him up out of the blue with no contextual relevancy to the discussion.

And **** me I made a spelling mistake on the internet, i must sign off and commit Seppuku to spare myself and my family any further shame.
Old 07-29-2016, 03:13 AM   #35
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Complete context, prior poor record compared to prior poor record, sure you didn't go to THE Ohio State Univeristy?
Old 07-30-2016, 12:48 PM   #36
AGM 1LE

Quote:
Complete context, prior poor record compared to prior poor record, sure you didn't go to THE Ohio State Univeristy?
So it goes like this.
Michigan is better
Recently that has not been true, OSU has been better lately (as in the past 15 years mentioned)
Harbaugh will turn it around
Maybe but If his past behavior holds true he will have a short run and leave
John Cooper sucked! Seems like someone ran out of contextually relevant arguments here and pulled one out of left field. has nothing to do with the previous comments or topics.

And yes, I did go to The Ohio State University and got a degree in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. I guess it is useless though if forum people are to be trusted. It only got me a great job that sends me around the world to do cool shit and allowed me to order a new SS/1LE less than a year after graduation.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:09 PM   #37
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
So it goes like this.
Michigan is better
Recently that has not been true, OSU has been better lately (as in the past 15 years mentioned)
Harbaugh will turn it around
Maybe but If his past behavior holds true he will have a short run and leave
John Cooper sucked! Seems like someone ran out of contextually relevant arguments here and pulled one out of left field. has nothing to do with the previous comments or topics.

And yes, I did go to The Ohio State University and got a degree in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. I guess it is useless though if forum people are to be trusted. It only got me a great job that sends me around the world to do cool shit and allowed me to order a new SS/1LE less than a year after graduation.
So the last 16 years is up for discussion because you bring it up. I bring up the 16 years prior to that and I'm out of context? Ok now I know the rules. Jeez.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:31 PM   #38
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Harbaugh left a small time program in San Deigo to move up to a big time Pac 12 program in Stanford, it's called career advancement. Left them to ply his trade at the highest level, the NFL, with one of the most storied franchises in pro sports, the 49ers. Took them to three straight NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl when they hadn't been to the playoffs in ten years. He didn't leave, ownership let him go. Now, he was a ball boy when his father was on Bo's staff. Went on to become a starting QB at UM. Now he is the head coach for the winningest college football program that he happens to be a alumni of. I don't know what 'shambles' you are speaking of. Now if some billionaire NFL owner wants to pay him 10-12 million a year to leave, good for him. You can pray for that to happen. What's Urbans track record of staying put for very long? Hey, have you noticed that OSU's head coaches initials are UM?

Last edited by Kenny Camaro; 07-30-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:11 AM   #39
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

GIVEING up AGM? Hey maybe if you claim I've gone out of context, wich I haven't,one more time, that will do it for you.. Guess your just going to punt, huh? Man, I was just playing about asking you if you went to OSU, knowing you did almost makes me feel bad, I said ALMOST, haha. I hope the buckeyes put up a better defense come the first Saturday after thanksgiving then you did, or it won't be much of a game down at the 'shoe.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:27 AM   #40
AGM 1LE

Quote:
GIVEING up AGM? Hey maybe if you claim I've gone out of context, wich I haven't,one more time, that will do it for you.. Guess your just going to punt, huh? Man, I was just playing about asking you if you went to OSU, knowing you did almost makes me feel bad, I said ALMOST, haha. I hope the buckeyes put up a better defense come the first Saturday after thanksgiving then you did, or it won't be much of a game down at the 'shoe.
Nope, just no point trying to argue logic with someone who clearly doesnt understand.

And Ill just let the AP decide who is better in their entire 80 year history. spoiler, its Ohio State

http://collegefootball.ap.org/top-100
Old 08-03-2016, 05:22 PM   #41
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Nope, just no point trying to argue logic with someone who clearly doesnt understand.

And Ill just let the AP decide who is better in their entire 80 year history. spoiler, its Ohio State

http://collegefootball.ap.org/top-100
That's just a vote, kinda like 'Who's the prettiest girl in school?'. Everybody has an opinion, and that's what it is, just an opinion. So, according to the compilation AP poll that you just refrenced, let's talk facts, not some biased sports writers 'opinion'. If the poll has you feeling good, it has the Wolverines feeling even better. So if the Buckeyes are number one, and Michigan has an all time wining record against the number one team of the last 80 years, that's damn impressive, even you have to admit that. Even though you won't. Just like you won't admit that your having a hard time with 'logic' yourself. You bring up prior records, so I bring up prior records. You claim it's out of context, when you set the exact same context. You claim Harbaugh 'left his teams in shambles', not true, where's the logic to that, you say so, so it's true? Harbaugh took a over a bad Michigan team, took a transfer QB who couldn't keep his starting position at a place he started for two years at, went from 5-7 to 10-3 , and whipped the number two SEC team, Florida , 41-7 in there bowl game. Now OSU has been great recently, they whipped us bad in the big house. But like I said, there's a new sheriff in the Big Ten, James Harbaugh. Wouldn't be surprised if Urban starts having 'health issues' again that lead him to quit on Florida. It's going to be the 'Ten Year War' all over again, if you even know what that was.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:27 PM   #42
AGM 1LE

That sounds cool until one realizes that in that 80 year AP poll span they are loosing 36-40-4