Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-22-2015, 04:21 AM   #4103
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Check with RatedZ.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:25 AM   #4104
jc615
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro and Sierra
what are you looking to do audio wise? I used a local company and had shitty results, they are now out of business....

I Agree with Phil, FLCFA http://flcfa.net (RatedZ club) has a mix of older camaro, firebird, trans ams and 5th gens. I hung out with em a few times before I moved so Id recommend them as well. Their Facebook page has a lot of updates and metope info
jc615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:21 AM   #4105
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
Check with RatedZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc615 View Post
what are you looking to do audio wise? I used a local company and had shitty results, they are now out of business....

I Agree with Phil, FLCFA http://flcfa.net (RatedZ club) has a mix of older camaro, firebird, trans ams and 5th gens. I hung out with em a few times before I moved so Id recommend them as well. Their Facebook page has a lot of updates and metope info
thanks guys...
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #4106
cbarile

Drives: zl1
Hello everyone. Dave i see you live in trinity we are neighbors i live near little rd and trouble creek. Please let me know the next time you guys get together or go on a cruise. I just bought my first camaro and love it.
chris
727-432-7715
cbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:31 PM   #4107
Abrahams11SS

Drives: 2013 ZL1 V3RT
Got a guy who's interested in my car and I will be pulling the wheels off if he decides to buy it.

Anyone interested in my Zl1 10 spokes ??
Abrahams11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #4108
Cam92

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
anyone know of any really good audio shops, having an issue with my custom audio set up...
Amplified Autosports
http://www.amplifiedautosports.com/

They did my simple install but took their time and did it very clean and professional. Danny is the owner and a very very knowledgeable guy, he let me watch the entire process and make sure it was how I wanted. I have some picture from the Festival Of Speed of another car he did a crazy build if you still needed a good shop to help you out.
Cam92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #4109
Cam92

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS RS Convertible
Hello everyone I'm new to this site, I've inherited (cam62) my dad's Camaro 11 months ago and finally signed up and would like to start going to some car shows or meets if anyone knows of some or where to find out about them.

Thanks Charlie
Cam92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:09 AM   #4110
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Cool Pony Wars 2015

Hey Gang! We need YOU at Pony Wars!! Always a good time - no pressure to race, but the party makes it worth the trip!!!

Pony Wars 2015
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:56 AM   #4111
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Everyone in Here die? Been texas for a month, car scene out here is big. Multiple meet ups every night if the week. Were all just waiting for the track to open back up since it was shut down few months ago
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:27 PM   #4112
Abrahams11SS

Drives: 2013 ZL1 V3RT
Sold the car Kevin ..... It was sad to see it go but I needed to get a bigger car and cut some expenses.

Anybody need a airaid intake
Zl1 wheels
Zl1 bumper. Painted black
Abrahams11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:45 AM   #4113
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
CAMARO RUN TO LAKE O

The Southwest Florida Chapter of Tri-County Camaros is happy to announce a super weekend at Lake Okeechobee and ALL CAMARO ENTHUSIASTS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE WARMLY INVITED TO JOIN IN THE FUN.

When: Friday, 19 June 2015 through Sunday, 21 June 2015

Where: Roland & Mary Ann Martins Marina & Resort
On the headwaters of the Everglades
920 East Del Monte Ave
Clewiston FL 33440

Telephone: 863-983-3151 or 800-473-6766

Things to do during the weekend:

- Renew old Camaro friendships and make new friends

- Socialize with fellow Camaro enthusiasts

- Relax at a great resort located on Lake Okeechobee

- BBQ on one of several charcoal BBQ grills

- Enjoy the great Tiki Bar and outside dining at reasonable prices: (if you'd like a menu, PM your email address to me and I'll get one to you)

- Enjoy the live band on Friday and Saturday Night at the Tiki Bar

- If you have a boat...bring it! If not, be nice to those that do and maybe you'll get a ride. (If you are bringing a boat, PM your email address to me and I'll send you a flyer containing more information on the marina including wet slips if you wish to leave your boat in the water overnight)

- Rent a bass boat, Pontoon Boat or Jon Boat (if interested PM your email address to me and I'll send additional information....but act fast and reserve your boat; they have a very limited number of rental boats)

- Take a GUIDED FISHING TOUR (4, 6 or 8 hours and if you're interested in this...PM your email address and I'll send you a flyer on the tours--make your reservations now!!!)

- AIR BOAT RIDE: Experience Mother Nature's beauty as you glide over the grassy waters of Lake Okeechobee. On your one hour ($40) tour you will enjoy wildlife to include alligators, osprey, eagles, pelicans, Everglades Kites and many other species of birds. Inquire about availability and schedule your ride at 863-599-0460...reserve now so you don't miss out on the fun!

If you've read this far...chances are you're hooked and ready to go, right??? The marina is blocking all the rooms in two buildings for us ( Buildings in red square below (tiki bar in blue square))

The rooms will go quickly, so book yours today!!!!

Standard rooms (two queen beds or one king bed (only three king beds are available as of 9 April 2015)) are $78 per night.

If we book more than ten rooms, each room will get the special Camaro price of just $68 a night.

CALL TODAY AND BOOK YOUR ROOM--. Ask to talk to "Z" or Lacey as they are the two handling this event for us. Make sure you tell them you're with the "Camaro Club." Even if you're not sure you can go...make your reservation today anyway. They have a 24 cancellation policy.

There are other accommodations available if you have special needs or just don't want to stay too close to the rowdy Camaro crew LOL:

PARKMODELS W/2 RMS/1 BATH/FULL KITCHEN - $75

NEW PARKMODELS - 2 RMS/2 BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $105

ROLAND MARTIN CONDOS - 2RMS/2BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $185 A NIGHT-3 NIGHT MIN/$975 A WEEK

ANGLERS CONDOS - 2 RMS/2 BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $150 A NIGHT-3 NIGHT
MIN/$600 A WEEK

ANGLERS EFFECIENCY - 2 FULL BEDS/KITCHENETTE - $69

LAKESIDE RV PARK - $35 per night plus tax

THERE IS A 10% HOTEL TAX THAT WILL BE ADDED TO PRICES ABOVE.

During the off season, the restaurant in the marina does not serve breakfast but there are numerous restaurants close by that do provide that service.

A couple of us traveled to the marina on 8 April and personally checked out the rooms, dining facilities, tiki bar/outside dining, marina etc., and can attest everything is clean and inviting. Jim made a flip-a-gram of the trip. Enjoy it here: http://flipagram.com/f/TiPsvFH8fV

Don't delay, don't be left out...make your reservations today. Much more information can be found at http://www.rolandmartinmarina.com/
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:25 AM   #4114
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
TWINS

Who was parked next to me at Top Golf today? Rare to see two ABM 2SS/RSs parked together. I liked your white stripes better than my silver.

Even had my kids confused in the picture lol.

Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:24 PM   #4115
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
If anyone has REDDRAGONSS2.0's phone number, I need it asap. PM ME Please!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote