Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - California

AWE Tuning

Old 02-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
CamaroCon 2018 presented by Phastek Performance

Join us and 500+ other Camaros for the 2nd Annual CamaroCon presented by Phastek Performance! This event is 100% free to attend for all Camaros and Firebirds across all generations. But if you want to enter for prizes and trophies the cost is $35.

CamaroCon will have vendors, raffles, food, drinks, music, dyno, rev competition, Show & Shine and more. The event is open to all to come visit and check out the cars and it will be family friendly. All non-Camaros will need to park outside the event (the mall offers plenty of parking nearby)

CamaroCon 2018
Date: 4/28/2018
Location: Temecula, CA Promenade Mall - 40820 Winchester Rd, Temecula, California 92591
Time: 10am-3pm PT

Sponsors & Vendors:
- Phastek Performance - http://www.phastekperfromance.com
- Borla - http://www.borla.com
- ZL1 Addons - http://www.zl1addons.com
- Anderson Composites - https://www.andersoncomposites.com
& more to come...

Show & Shine:
We will host a revamped Show & Shine that will have unique judges and new judging criteria. We also plan to go with upgraded trophies and will have exclusive Show and Shine t-shirts.

By participating you will get the following:
- Guaranteed CamaroCon Event Parking (1 Car)
- Entrance into the Show & Shine Judging
- Chance to win trophies and prizing
- Exclusive CamaroCon Show & Shine T-shirt ($20 Value)
- 5 Raffle Tickets ($10 Value)

Show and Shine registration is open here: http://bit.ly/2BeVNCH

The Borla Exhaust Dyno:
We will have a mobile Dyno at the show and cost will be $75 per car. You will get two pulls and provided your results. Prizing and trophies will be presented for multiple categories. We will be limited too 12 cars, so register while you can.

Dyno registration is open here: http://bit.ly/2FRGJtR

Rev Competition:
Is your car loud? Join us for the CamaroCon Rev Competition. This year we will have trophies and prizes for winners. We will offer a V6 and V8 class. Entry will cost $25 and all proceeds will go to our the Temecula Police Department Charity. Up to 10 car per class will be accepted.

Rev Comp registration is open here: http://bit.ly/2E4aCXv

CamaroCon Event T-shirts:
We will have event t-shirts this year, guaranteed! We will offer pre-order, sells at the show and post show orders. Shirts will be $22 each. Note: The Show & Shine t-shirt is different from this t-shirt and is exclusive to that aspect of the show only.

Pre-orders will open once the design is finalizied.

Raffle:
We will offer amazing products from our vendors to raffle off. Each Camaro/Firebird that parks in the show will receive 1 ticket and Show & Shine entries will receive 4 additional tickets.

Additional Raffle Tickets can be purchased for $2 each. All proceeds will help fund the cost of CamaroCon.

Respect the Spot | Police will be on site | No Burnouts | No Excessive revving | No Racing | Help us keep this event Family Friendly

Last edited by Sledgehammer70; 02-16-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:07 PM   #2
SDMARO4482

Drives: 2017 NFG ZL1 M6
I'm in for this. Sounds like fun.
SDMARO4482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:16 AM   #3
Camaro2ssFan

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS Redline Edition
This looks like a nice event and I may go down there to SoCal to attend.

Last edited by Camaro2ssFan; 02-16-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Camaro2ssFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:51 AM   #4
jaysonstuart

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Can I stay at your house

On a serious note is there going to be any detail services for us guys that drive from far away to attend?
jaysonstuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:58 AM   #5
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysonstuart View Post
Can I stay at your house

On a serious note is there going to be any detail services for us guys that drive from far away to attend?
I am looking into seeing what we can find.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:12 PM   #6
Kairles

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS
I had planned on going, even have the weekend off. Now I'll be helping out a friend of mine who is running his Viper at ShiftS3ctor on the 29th.
Kairles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:20 PM   #7
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Old 05-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #8
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

The dust has settled we have found our way back to our weekday jobs, friends, family and we can't stop thinking about this weekend.

A Huge THANK YOU to everyone who made it out to CamaroCon 2018. While the sun was hot, I think April is a great month for the event. Tons of beautiful cars, tons of awesome vendors, tons of amazing and cool Camaro owners, Camaro Car clubs and spectators. Honestly blew us all away in our hopes and expectations for the event.

Many have asked, and we have been combing through footage of cars coming and going through the event, and we're fairly confident we had over 900+ cars come and go to CamaroCon 2018. THAT is INSANE!

To our sponsors and vendors, thank you for participating and putting your trust into our team, we're grateful for your support and hope to see you come out again in 2019.

As for CamaroCon 2019! We will be moving the event to a new location in hopes to offer more... More of what? More things to participate in, more things to spectate and hopefully more Camaros! Look for a save the date before Summer ends as we work to lock in a venue and event details.

I don't think we can say thank you enough, but again... Thank You!

Also!!! Please share your photos, videos, etc. here!

~ The CamaroCon Team

Old 05-07-2018, 05:00 PM   #9
SoCal Smith

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE A10
I went to the event and it was very large. I just wish you had more vendors to check out their products and more directions from the staff when first arriving at the mall parking lot. I am new to the Camaro scene and coming from an import I was hoping to see more products to spend my money on! I would like to see like 10x more vendors next year!

Waited in the show n shine line and I just wanted General admission parking. (maybe more signs?)

Showed up early and I was told that the Tshirts and other items weren't being sold until 10AM..... Then...

Lines for the Tshirt/raffle and whatever else was offered at the host booth where really really... REALLY long for being that hot out. I would have liked to participate in it, maybe next year.
SoCal Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 04:34 PM   #10
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Matt, the event was awesome (and I’m not just saying that because I won a few awards
I agree, a bigger venue, perhaps a stadium parking lot would be great.

More vendors would be great also.

The rev competition and dyno runs was awesome to have, Thank you!

Agree re: the lines, that is often the hardest part of setting these up, but renting out a stadium parking lot would allow us to barricade off most of the extraneous entry points, and have one way in and one way out.

All in all, it was awesome. Great job, looking forward to CamaroCon 2019
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:25 PM   #11
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Damn! I had no idea this was going on, I would have brought my '16 :(
Old 05-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #12
drfeelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
Damn! I had no idea this was going on, I would have brought my '16 :(
imagine +900 cars, 95% of them Camaros and firebirds, from 1st gen to present.. in one place, at one time... If someone didn't enjoy that, then damnit they're not American lol
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

Old 05-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #13
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfeelgood View Post
imagine +900 cars, 95% of them Camaros and firebirds, from 1st gen to present.. in one place, at one time... If someone didn't enjoy that, then damnit they're not American lol
lol and 95% of them with the same replica wheels and tow hooks and mods

Last edited by kropscamaro16; 05-11-2018 at 04:32 PM.
kropscamaro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:27 PM   #14
drfeelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
lol and 95% of them with the same replica wheels and tow hooks and mods
mods are pretty standard, there's only so much you can do bolt ons, super chargers, exhaust, etc.

there were a few wild and crazy Camaros, but that's not really the Camaro scene. The import scene is more into that. Between the hella flush and bag life in the import sedans, to Tv's and crazy audio systems, that's just isn't the Camaro scene.

It can get a little boring seeing the same thing over and over, but Camaros are Camaros.

Curious, what would your ideal Camaro meet look like. because I think for most Camaro owners, this type of meet is what they were looking for.