Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 12-21-2017, 11:47 PM   #771
2Bowties

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS, 2002 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Talking out your ass again. I bought the Merc for snow duty only. I was actually gonna take out another lease on a F150 but decided against that. Plus after the Winter I am giving it to my niece as a gift since she is going away to college.

Both of my cars are DD. I even drove my ZL1 twice in the snow already this month, lol! On the stock tires nonetheless. I have a video of that too if you wanna see it. But the Merc will be used for snow duty from now on and it'll be sitting until I need it. If it doesn't snow at all, then the only miles it'll have are the ones I'll put on it getting it home. Keep reaching tho, lol!!
The only one reaching is you in your pockets looking for the 20k you lost in a year that youll never get back
2Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:01 AM   #772
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bowties View Post
The only one reaching is you in your pockets looking for the 20k you lost in a year that youll never get back
That sounds a lot like jealous talk. Unless you buy used POS cars all your life you're always gonna lose money on a vehicle purchase. The 2 Camaros you claim you have, you'll lose money on them also. But, that $20K you claim I lost went to 2 great awesome cars that I enjoy driving. And I'd rather spend money enjoying myself and getting things I want than sitting around and doing nothing with it. You can't take it with you and you can die tomorrow. If I die, well at least I got to own some pretty awesome cars. On that note, hmm, maybe I'll go ahead and get that F150 after all, lol!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:02 AM   #773
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEZYSS View Post
they are not off the lot cars!
You said it came from Ford, it did not. So now it was a conspiracy to get Evan a ringer?

Let's call it "The grassy knoll Mustang"
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:49 AM   #774
Razzaa

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
11.84 stock SS A8 positive DA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bowties View Post

Why do you care about his finances? Are you his accountant, or trying to become his wife?

Look, I’m sure you’re are a nice lady in person but you seem to be taking this internet stuff personally.

Last edited by Razzaa; 12-22-2017 at 01:00 AM.
Razzaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:40 AM   #775
72MachOne99GT
Anthrax Popcorn User

Drives: 2013 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko View Post
Threads can be fixed without removing the head. Unless it’s Really bad.
Tried, and they were.

She’s gone now.
Quote:
...if you want to compare performance numbers, well, the GT500 retains it's title of the highest hp, worst performing car in the world.
72MachOne99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:16 AM   #776
Zeke.Malvo

Drives: 1969 Mustang MaCh1
Quote:
So you made a comment about me not doing my own work just to get proven wrong and now I see you didn't reply back. Again with eating your own words.

And plenty of us read those comments on YT, FB groups, M6G, and other sites. You can play oblivious all you want but you know what they have said over there and the ridiculous claims they make. Y'all talked mad shit up until that H2H got posted and now you're back tracking, digging up excuses, and trying to act like you guys are on some moral high ground. You didn't get to do your victory dance so I guess this is the best you can come up with.
Quote:
Don't be biased. I can admit that we make some claims here. But you guys make claims that are just as outrageous as ours. You guys constantly come onto our forums to troll us. You constantly come over here copying and pasting our comments to take back over their. You talk tons of shit over there. Don't act like you guys are all just good people and we're the bad guys. How many negative things and personal attacks have they said about me over there? How many of us have they straight up named and talked shit about over there? Do we do all that over here? No. For everything you bring up that is negative against us I can bring up something that you guys do over there. And I'd be willing to bet that you do the same thing or at the very least stir the pot Mr Innocent. We're all part of this and add to it in one way or another.
Name screen names with direct quotes, please. You still haven't done so. I know I've never made any of these outrageous statements you claim.

And I have read where they have attacked you, but that's just a reflection of you're own posts.

I do read a little on Mustang6G, and my posts there aren't all rainbows and butterflies towards their cars either. Especially when it comes to that bullsh!t garbage Bullitt coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 02:22 AM   #777
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzaa View Post
Why do you care about his finances? Are you his accountant, or trying to become his wife?

Look, I’m sure you’re are a nice lady in person but you seem to be taking this internet stuff personally.
Objection overruled! Blaq brings up other people's financial situations almost as often as kttz06 mentions trying to roll race his buddies RS3.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:03 AM   #778
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke.Malvo View Post
Name screen names with direct quotes, please. You still haven't done so. I know I've never made any of these outrageous statements you claim.

And I have read where they have attacked you, but that's just a reflection of you're own posts.

I do read a little on Mustang6G, and my posts there aren't all rainbows and butterflies towards their cars either. Especially when it comes to that bullsh!t garbage Bullitt coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
And who do you think you are that I have to answer to you? LOL! you must be all sorts of twisted. You guys ain't all rosy over there like you just pretended to be. Especially when you're coming all the way over here to troll our pages and start shit. That was the point. So cut the act. Don't come over here criticizing us and talking down to us and making it seem like they're model citizens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
Objection overruled! Blaq brings up other people's financial situations almost as often as kttz06 mentions trying to roll race his buddies RS3.
I questioned SS Friendly about what car he owned and what times he ran at the track AFTER he started talking about my track times and comparing them to the GT. I questioned a few others after they started calling me a bench racer etc. I have not once brought it up unprovoked so get it right. Even now 2 Bowties said that I don't do my own work which I then proved him wrong. He then brought it all the way to finances, lol!! Just like SS Friendly tried to do. It's all right there for you to read. I don't shy away from any conversation on here. You guys wanna talk racing and cars and time slips and finances then I'll go right ahead. But the funny thing is that every time it gets brought up I'm the one posting my shit while you guys start back pedaling. And kttz06 mentioning roll racing his buddy when you guys start talking about how you're doing this or doing that or getting invited to Camaro meets and beating them. You guys bring shit up and then get mad when the argument doesn't turn out in your favor and then end up backing out of the argument. SS Friendly still hasn't posted anything about the car he owns simply because he doesn't own a Camaro, a Mustang, or any type of car that would give him some credibility, lol!! And meanwhile we all find it hilariously entertaining.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:37 AM   #779
SSfriendly
Banned

Drives: Looking
Quote:
And who do you think you are that I have to answer to you? LOL! you must be all sorts of twisted. You guys ain't all rosy over there like you just pretended to be. Especially when you're coming all the way over here to troll our pages and start shit. That was the point. So cut the act. Don't come over here criticizing us and talking down to us and making it seem like they're model citizens.

I questioned SS Friendly about what car he owned and what times he ran at the track AFTER he started talking about my track times and comparing them to the GT. I questioned a few others after they started calling me a bench racer etc. I have not once brought it up unprovoked so get it right. Even now 2 Bowties said that I don't do my own work which I then proved him wrong. He then brought it all the way to finances, lol!! Just like SS Friendly tried to do. It's all right there for you to read. I don't shy away from any conversation on here. You guys wanna talk racing and cars and time slips and finances then I'll go right ahead. But the funny thing is that every time it gets brought up I'm the one posting my shit while you guys start back pedaling. And kttz06 mentioning roll racing his buddy when you guys start talking about how you're doing this or doing that or getting invited to Camaro meets and beating them. You guys bring shit up and then get mad when the argument doesn't turn out in your favor and then end up backing out of the argument. SS Friendly still hasn't posted anything about the car he owns simply because he doesn't own a Camaro, a Mustang, or any type of car that would give him some credibility, lol!! And meanwhile we all find it hilariously entertaining.

I told you man, I won't send you pictures of me in the nude....and you don't need to know my shoe size.

Credibility....says the man that street races with the slow ZL1.

And by the way, I have posted past live cars and track times....all were much faster than your ZL1 with far less horsepower. You just simply chose to ignore things that don't fit your narrative.
SSfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #780
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
wtf is this thread about????????????????
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:39 AM   #781
Steph93lx

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
Nice!

That's a little more than a Camaro will make with those mods. but hard to compare different dyno and day.

The gain from the mods is legit. The SS sees 30-40 rwhp just from tune and e85. Mustang GT gains big too. E85 likes high compression and DI.

If its also like the SS gains from headers wont be huge. A good portion of the gains with those is just from removal of stock cats. Stock parts get more efficient every generation. e85 and tune is biggest gain NA mod for the SS.

Id really be surprised if they are getting as much as claimed from the cai. There are ways to manipulate numbers on a dyno to sell parts. many of them. Same for the SS. Independent test always show less than vendors/shops

2018 stock exhaust system is exactly the same from stock headers to just before the mufflers as the 2015-2017.
Only mufflers are different. It will have good gain with off road long tube headers.
We gain around 25-30 peak rwhp and 30 rw torque across the board on ours 2015-2017 GT with 94 octane pump gas.

The gain with headers on the dyno match the mph gain and much better 60ft we got on the track
We shall see the gain on the 18.

My own custom tune using Hp tuner, CAI, ARH 1" 7/8 LT headers and 3" off road x pipe connected to stock 2.5" axleback and active muffler, Etx18 battery. 3725 lbs raceweight

SOLD!!!! 2015 300A GT M6. Best with stock intake manifold N/A bolt-ons 11.074@123.64 mph* 1.525 60Ft,* -1056 DA . BEST MPH* 124.39 mph
Steph93lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #782
crysalis_01
Iron fist, lead foot

Drives: 2003 Mustang Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJA105 View Post
wtf is this thread about????????????????
Male anatomy insecurities?
Old 12-22-2017, 08:30 AM   #783
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph93lx View Post
2018 stock exhaust system is exactly the same from stock headers to just before the mufflers as the 2015-2017.
Only mufflers are different. It will have good gain with off road long tube headers.
We gain around 25-30 peak rwhp and 30 rw torque across the board on ours 2015-2017 GT with 94 octane pump gas.

The gain with headers on the dyno match the mph gain and much better 60ft we got on the track
We shall see the gain on the 18.
People have posted gains in that area with the SS too. But they are typically flawed. It’s real world gain is only about 15-20

The track runs with headers and E85 just posted by a shop in good air wasn’t very promising

Slower than Lunds car without them and only trapping 120. 11.39 iirc. Slower than my car with those mods

The intake has been revised and revs higher. Gains from intake manifolds may be less too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpq0urc1zV8
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:06 AM   #784
Steph93lx

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
People have posted gains in that area with the SS too. But they are typically flawed. It’s real world gain is only about 15-20

The track runs with headers and E85 just posted by a shop in good air wasn’t very promising

Slower than Lunds car without them and only trapping 120. 11.39 iirc. Slower than my car with those mods

The intake has been revised and revs higher. Gains from intake manifolds may be less too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpq0urc1zV8

My gain are real lol. I don't race on dyno. I use the stock manifold anyway!

No before and after dyno. Only 1 reference. Different track different condition not a Lund tune for sure. We will have to wait!

A10 , tune ,cai, drag pack and off road LTH I think will see plenty of low 11 and high 10's on stock converter.
Time will tell!

My own custom tune using Hp tuner, CAI, ARH 1" 7/8 LT headers and 3" off road x pipe connected to stock 2.5" axleback and active muffler, Etx18 battery. 3725 lbs raceweight

SOLD!!!! 2015 300A GT M6. Best with stock intake manifold N/A bolt-ons 11.074@123.64 mph* 1.525 60Ft,* -1056 DA . BEST MPH* 124.39 mph

Last edited by Steph93lx; 12-22-2017 at 09:43 AM.
Steph93lx is offline   Reply With Quote