Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-14-2017, 07:17 PM   #57
RXtacy

Drives: 93 RX-7, 17 SS 1LE, 04 RX-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNxR3DNECK View Post
Mike, heres the PDR footage from my last two runs! Run 3 was the clean one at 60.799 and run 4 was half a second quicker at 60.207 but I did get a cone on that one.

3rd Run:
https://youtu.be/BpasM5rSl1A

4th Run:
https://youtu.be/NsYBYN3nMKI

I still can't figure out how to embed videos on here either! haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolynesianPowerhouse View Post
Great meetin yall too! cant wait for oct 1st
Great driving guys!

Quote:
I usually use my home computer, but just putting up the link and taking the "S" off the https part.
Hmm that doesn't seem to work for me either. You just paste the link in the text field, or add it as a hyper link? I'm usually not this forum illiterate I swear
RXtacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #58
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXtacy View Post
Great driving guys!

Hmm that doesn't seem to work for me either. You just paste the link in the text field, or add it as a hyper link? I'm usually not this forum illiterate I swear

yup, just copy the youtube link (full link from a desktop style browser, or home computer) and copy & paste it in.

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:59 PM   #59
F1FTY

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:

yup, just copy the youtube link (full link from a desktop style browser, or home computer) and copy & paste it in.
That's exactly what Ken said when I asked him, haha.

Zach - you started off quicker on your fastest run for sure, that's the main difference I can see. Faster through that slalom and first turn. The rest was pretty spot on identical

Here is what Ken was using (once again kicking myself for not getting the 1LE w/PDR):

"I'm using SoloStorm. $200 app + $90 GPS puck + $80 OBD2 reader... I'd recommend TrackAddict (free on Android, $5 or something on iOS) with appropriate data collection stuff like the external GPS & OBD2 reader, then use RaceRender to put the data on the video & synchronize it."

I'm going to need to figure something out. I've tried using Harry's last year and it just wouldn't record right for me. It's possible I screwed up the settings somehow, but I spent a lot of my first track day between sessions messing with it.
F1FTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM   #60
PolynesianPowerhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1FTY View Post
That's exactly what Ken said when I asked him, haha.

Zach - you started off quicker on your fastest run for sure, that's the main difference I can see. Faster through that slalom and first turn. The rest was pretty spot on identical

Here is what Ken was using (once again kicking myself for not getting the 1LE w/PDR):

"I'm using SoloStorm. $200 app + $90 GPS puck + $80 OBD2 reader... I'd recommend TrackAddict (free on Android, $5 or something on iOS) with appropriate data collection stuff like the external GPS & OBD2 reader, then use RaceRender to put the data on the video & synchronize it."

I'm going to need to figure something out. I've tried using Harry's last year and it just wouldn't record right for me. It's possible I screwed up the settings somehow, but I spent a lot of my first track day between sessions messing with it.

Sounds decent. I have the petrol head version of harrys. Was toying around with it last night after i posted. This was my fastest lap. I forgot to have the obd2 bt reader on.

I think im figuring it out. Always open to other options though.

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
Old 08-15-2017, 03:18 PM   #61
F1FTY

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Sounds decent. I have the petrol head version of harrys. Was toying around with it last night after i posted. This was my fastest lap. I forgot to have the obd2 bt reader on.

I think im figuring it out. Always open to other options though.

Nice video! That came out really well. Ok I'll have to figure Harry's out

You really rode 1g through several of those turns. Nice work!
F1FTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:09 PM   #62
PolynesianPowerhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1FTY View Post
Nice video! That came out really well. Ok I'll have to figure Harry's out

You really rode 1g through several of those turns. Nice work!
yea theres a few features on it I am still illiterate to. working on seeing if I can do the external cam.

Tires were hurtin, but i'll take it! lookin up new tires as we speak. trying to figure do I stay with Goodyear or try another brand. used to always run continentals.

cant wait for the 1st!

Old 09-29-2017, 08:48 AM   #63
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Last DC region autocross of the year is this Sunday!!! You can still register today I think but be quick about it! Hope to see a few of yall out there!
Old 10-02-2017, 09:07 AM   #64
PolynesianPowerhouse

Quote:
Last DC region autocross of the year is this Sunday!!! You can still register today I think but be quick about it! Hope to see a few of yall out there!
Howd ya do? Didnt know cam was afternoon, and i got there at 7 so i switched and ran NC.

Old 10-04-2017, 01:15 PM   #65
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Howd ya do? Didnt know cam was afternoon, and i got there at 7 so i switched and ran NC.
Ended up 6th out of like 9 in AS, winner ran a low 52 and I managed a 55.018. 3rd run was my money run and I still felt like I could cut a couple tenths in a few sections but I blew it in the 4th run when I went in WAY too hot on a turn up at the top of the hill. Overall it was a fun day, but my stupid ass left my SD card at home so no PDR footage of this one :(
Old 10-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #66
PolynesianPowerhouse

Quote:
Ended up 6th out of like 9 in AS, winner ran a low 52 and I managed a 55.018. 3rd run was my money run and I still felt like I could cut a couple tenths in a few sections but I blew it in the 4th run when I went in WAY too hot on a turn up at the top of the hill. Overall it was a fun day, but my stupid ass left my SD card at home so no PDR footage of this one :(
Not bad at all. Youve closed the gap over this year big time. Its just competitive as nutz in AS. anyone else show up like fifty or george?

I tanked the one of the turn ins at the top right side of the course after the first light post on the first run.

Got some ground to make up though. Still 10 seconds off your time. 65.550 was my hero run at the end.