Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-06-2018, 03:16 PM   #1
cam fan

Drives: fast
Moved front license plate down

New York requires a front license plate by law. To get the look below, I cut a triangle in the center of the OEM front plate bracket so that it was snug with the lower part of the front bumper cover.

(ZL1 grill will get RS emblem back; not trying to fake a ZL1 build in anyway. Will follow up in another post on that when it is complete.)
Old 03-06-2018, 04:51 PM   #2
Tom And Cheryl

Drives: 2013 SS Convertible, ThumperII
We have a stow and go removable front plate, use to take it off for shows but than got the Thumper2 plate and now I don't take it off unless racing the car.
Tom And Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #3
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
I use a sto n go it's really easy and very sturdy. But I usually don't put the plate on unless I'm going to a car show and I know they will be looking at the cars going to the show entrance.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote