Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 09-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Wink What Age Did You Have Your First Real Kiss?

Just thought i'd share the love
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
facelykemurderrr

Drives: 1991 Camaro RS
16, first boyfriend (x kinda lame.
facelykemurderrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
The year was 1976, I was 15. I remember it like it was yesterday.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
I'm guessing I was... 2, maybe. Yes, that's me on the left.
Attached Images

2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
does 'real' disqualify that time in the second grade that i walked up to her and just gave her a kiss?
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I was almost 13. 7th grade.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
1st kiss 2nd grade, first frenchy 9th grade.
2010 1SS Wilkes Performance/Eagle 416 shortblock, TSP custom valvetrain, PRC 260 heads, Edelbrock Pro Flo 102, th400 swap, 8" PTC 5500 stall= 535/435 at the wheels tuned Gen 3 Performance and Dyno 10.97 @ 124 full weight in 3100 DA CamaroFest X
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
goval
Anderson B.

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS
1st kiss on which lips?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
1980, Junior in high school.

Lisa was the older sister of a friend of my brother, she was also a junior. We would all go to the drive in theater since I had just gotten my drivers license. My mom would let me take her car (A Mazda 626).

One time, it worked out that just she went with me...without "chaperones". The movie was The Blues Brothers. She actually kissed me first. The kissing led to some heavy petting...but that was about it.

I was shy and pretty clueless about girls. Looking back, I'm pretty sure lots of girls tried to get to know me but I was just too dumb to notice.

For laughs, here's my high school yearbook picture.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #10
Lawdog1911
ZL1 Dreamin

Drives: 1967 Camaro, 2010 2SS (RIP)
I was in First grade.

Easter egg hunt and I was too shy to find my own eggs so I didn't have any when this little girl named Holly walked up to me and gave me the sweetest smile as she dumped her easter eggs into my basket. I can still remember as it were yesterday. She was wearing this really bright white dress with yellow daisy flowers around the waist and some in her hair.

We had fun the rest of the time out on the playground until it was time to go back in. Right before we went our ways, we were standing face to face and she gave me this White morning glory looking flower and I gave her one too as she gave me the warmest, most gental kiss I have ever experienced till this day!

I never saw her after that day, but 25 years later, I was going thru some of my old stuff and I found my 1st grade Jesus book and in it were the Flowers, perfectly pressed like they were put there that day. I asked my mother about it and she said I was truly blessed that day and that God had sent a very special person to me that day. All of the sudden I remembered every detail of that day about her. I wanted to know more about her and I searched and searched with no luck. She never existed in any school records.

Anyway, To me, giving has always been my thing and when I realized where it all started I came to see that God has always been there for me and that He does send angels to watch over us, comfort us, and to guide us. Oh the stories I could tell of my Angels! He even sent me one for me to marry... My wife!!

The Flowers

Lawdog1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:13 AM   #11
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Does playing spin the bottle count as "real" kissing? If so, 13. If not, 1st boyfriend, 15.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #12
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
I'm guessing I was... 2, maybe. Yes, that's me on the left.
You started young i see.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:46 AM   #13
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Does playing spin the bottle count as "real" kissing? If so, 13. If not, 1st boyfriend, 15.
Nope let me explain when i said first "Real Kiss" i meant as a passionate "I love you" kiss that took your breath away.

But, seems a lot people had their first kiss on the playground which i'm all for it keep sharing your stories!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #14
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
does 'real' disqualify that time in the second grade that i walked up to her and just gave her a kiss?
Sorry it does disqualify :(