Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-20-2018, 02:59 PM   #1
i6oz

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Camaro Cosmetics

Hello Camaro5,

This is my first post in this forum. I would like to introduce myself. You can call me i6oz, newly bought his camaro 2011 2SS. It is white with black stripes and still bone stock. I am looking for some custom partial wraps such as black lines or something custom printed (black). I hope you would welcome me to the forum!

Please if anyone has any ideas how could I get unique with the white and black scheme, share his/her response!
i6oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:35 PM   #2
BETO713

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
I would get the bowtie in the rear with black outline and white center, looks sweet!i would do the same with the ss badge, black tail light bezels make a huge difference too! Heres a couple pictures i found of mine from the rear
Attached Images

BETO713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
I'm loving the black silver scheme on mine... on White it looks great also, adding a little red is a great accent too...

Here's a few shots for some ideas.

ZL1 Fascia
Ikon Diffuser
ZL1 Spoiler w/ ZL1Addons Stealth Wicker
Niche Milan M135 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555 G2's - 275 fronts and 315 rears
Seibon TSII CF Hood
Oracle Side markers and rear Afterburner2 Tail Lights
MRT Louvers
GM SS Door handles
BigWorm Smoke Out and Gill Decals
3dCarbon Side Rockers and Rear Slats
Bullet Stem Valve caps
Powerstop Drilled and Slotted Rotors
GM Side Mirror Stainless SS Overlays
Quad Tips
LED Everything........

Attached Images

Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:24 PM   #4
Clarkstar

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Satin black hood with copo stripes to tie it all together...
Attached Images

2013 1le- Katech 416 short block, TSP custom grind cam, LOD intake, cnc heads by F.ED., Nick William's 102mm T.B., CORN fed, Pedders coilovers. Performance street alingnment by Justin at Lake Country Alignment and dyno tune by Late Model Throttle.

603 h.p. 495 ft lbs tq.
Clarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:56 PM   #5
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
maybe a set of black gills that "fade".ive seen some illustrated that look very real,like the gills are actual brake slits for cooling air.not earth shaking,but an idea...
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:25 PM   #6
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Spike III Build 2011 IBM 1SS/RS [COTW 6/25/12]

Just a few exterior mods
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #7
i6oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BETO713 View Post
I would get the bowtie in the rear with black outline and white center, looks sweet!i would do the same with the ss badge, black tail light bezels make a huge difference too! Heres a couple pictures i found of mine from the rear
I really love your ideas, specially the badge one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec View Post
I'm loving the black silver scheme on mine... on White it looks great also, adding a little red is a great accent too...

ZL1 Fascia
Ikon Diffuser
Seibon TSII CF Hood
MRT Louvers
GM SS Door handles
Bullet Stem Valve caps
Quad Tips
LED Everything........

Thanks for sharing your "build". I really love it. If you don't mind can you tell me more about the quad tips? I have been looking to get the quad tips but I am still a "newbie" and I have been looking more into the exhaust systems. btw I love your big quad tips!! How much did you get them both for if you don't mind me asking -> Oracle Side markers and rear Afterburner2 Tail Lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkstar View Post
Satin black hood with copo stripes to tie it all together...
Can you please post more pictures? I already like the stripes thing. It kinda looks like an M-power that I have seen recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Just a few exterior mods
Your car definitely looks unique! In fact, I have seen alot of camaro's but yours is standing out. I wonder if you have the "vertical/lambo" doors as well.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:54 AM   #8
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Spike III Build 2011 IBM 1SS/RS [COTW 6/25/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by i6oz View Post
I really love your ideas, specially the badge one!

Thanks for sharing your "build". I really love it. If you don't mind can you tell me more about the quad tips? I have been looking to get the quad tips but I am still a "newbie" and I have been looking more into the exhaust systems. btw I love your big quad tips!! How much did you get them both for if you don't mind me asking -> Oracle Side markers and rear Afterburner2 Tail Lights.

Can you please post more pictures? I already like the stripes thing. It kinda looks like an M-power that I have seen recently.

Your car definitely looks unique! In fact, I have seen alot of camaro's but yours is standing out. I wonder if you have the "vertical/lambo" doors as well.
No just something about them. Just me like anyone else I can't seem to get into them. I can't begin to post just the exterior mods on my car. But they are all posted on my build.
Thxs for the nice compliment.
Old 10-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #9
i6oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec View Post

ZL1 Fascia
Ikon Diffuser
Seibon TSII CF Hood
MRT Louvers
GM SS Door handles
Bullet Stem Valve caps
Quad Tips
LED Everything........

is it me or does he have bigger quad tips? I am really interested in his quad tips, they perfectly suit my "style". Can anyone please help me with the quad tips and how to get them? I know that they have to cut the rear diffuser I guess? However, that's not a problem if it was done "professionally".
Old 10-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #10
BETO713

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
NOt sure if mine are smaller than his but i got mine through here you can see the pictures i posted above to see how they look, mine are 4”

http://tips.byethost4.com/dualpair.html?i=1

Website looks a bit sketchy but everything went smooth for me lol alot of people ordered from there on here too, and for the diffuser you can cut the stock one which would look a bit off if not done right from what ive seen, or you can buy the 1Le diffuser from gmpartsdirect since that camaro came with quad tips from the factory
BETO713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:50 PM   #11
Spec
Account Suspended

Hey Guys, my quads are 3" inlet / 4" outlets. Originally, I purchased the 1LE NPP diffuser cover which fit perfectly on my 10. I then went with this Ikon set - but it would not fit with the 3dCarbon slats, so I modified it to fit by cutting some of the outer wings. Came out pretty good I must say.

Anyway, you can check eBay out for a good set of staggered quad tips. I think 4" outlets looks best imo. They'll run you about 100-200 bucks for the pair if I recall correctly.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:55 PM   #12
Spec
Account Suspended

Quote:

Oracle lighting is a bit expensive. Too expensive for the quality and longevity, from what I've seen and read. Regardless, if you're interested - Check out Phastekperformance.com and search Oracle for your year car and you'll see good pricing.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:37 AM   #13
i6oz

Oh, so I need to change my diffuser then! Anyways for now I think I will get a muffler delete or just change the muffler to a good budget one? Can you please give me a good one? and do I need to tune it after that? I saw threads writing about exhaust back pressure but didn't really get a clear idea from them.
Old 10-22-2018, 03:39 PM   #14
Spec
Account Suspended

Diffuser cover was only like 100 bucks for the NPP quads. Not much at all and it is a perfect swap, fyi.

For your exhaust, its going to be relative. You don't have to tune for just a catback, but will need a tune if you change to headers.

I'm wearing Flowmaster Outlaws... these aren't the greatest for everyone, but I love em. They're not as loud as straight piping (muffler delete), but still shake the walls and is loud at high RPM's. Here's a clip.

Its all relative to what you like and what fits for you and where you live I guess. The loudest is straight pipes, but its also the 'raspiest'.... Flows give you a deep tone at idle... but for some, it gives them drone - albeit I never had any with this set.