Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

AWE Tuning

Old 05-23-2016, 12:30 AM   #15
WVracer

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS3 M6 (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Thanks WV. That's a shame. I was looking forward to it.
Don't get me wrong it's really fun if you wanna f*ck some stuff up and just kill everything in sight. But around every corner was a 1 hour long fight with 200 demons. It got really repetitive doing these fights over and over with no story progression. Maybe you'll love it, I loved the mechanics and how the game worked, it was just the endless fighting with no storyline progression that made it boring for me. I actually like multi-player for though, it reminds me of red faction 2 from the ps2.
2011 IOM 2SS/RS LS3 M6- Injen CAI, TSP 1 7/8” headers, PTB, Hurst short throw, Corsa catback exhaust, 20" TSW Nurburgrings, BMR lower control arms, BMR tunnel brace, Hotchkis lowering springs. 3660lbs. Tuned by me (sold)

2010 RJT 1SS/RS LS3 M6- CAI, TSP 2” headers, TSP F-35 cam, PTB, Hurst short throw, Dronemaster catback, BMR lowering springs, Kirkey seats, 20”/18” Weld Belmonts, 3550lbs.
WVracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:06 AM   #16
BradySS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy82 View Post
What card are you running in the Alienware?
I'd wait to pick up that Alienware. The nvidia gtx1080 comes out this month and is definitely worth waiting for. I picked up Doom for pc and love it.
BradySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:46 AM   #17
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Just picked the new DOOM up a few days ago. Its been a blast so far in the campaign. Currently on the available "hard" difficulty. Then gonna try it on Ultra
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:26 AM   #18
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
I'm still on the fence about getting Doom for my PS4. I just don't seem to have much free time lately, and the last 2 times I played PlayStation, it was playing old games on my 3!
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:16 AM   #19
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
Purchased Doom last night via-STEAM and man what a game! Played multiplayer for about 5 minutes and had a blast for that....5 minutes lulz. I purchased Overwatch for my XBOX ONE but I think I'm going to return it because I already got 2 new games "Warhammer for PC and Doom for PC" and I'm satisfied! I don't need a third game.

Anyone think I should keep Overwatch?
I have Overwatch on PC. I love it. Lots of replay, and the matches are very dynamic. On PC it was 40 dollars, and I've got over 30 hours into it already. I would return it and get on PC myself. I didn't like it with a controller. But it's worth the price IMO.

"What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?" -Antonin Scalia
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote