Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

View Poll Results: Would you pay to Order Camaro Special Delivery Options
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #1
PinHead
Banned

Drives: Duramax
ZL1 DELIVERY PROGRAMS WOULD YOU?

Current new Corvette Owners can pay for the special privelidge of delivery options.

Would you like to see similar options for new ZL1 Owners. I vote YES!

ZL1 Delivery Programs

The National Camaro Museum offers several programs to help you truly experience and enjoy your Camaro. Whether you are purchasing a new Camaro or you currently own one, our programs are designed to help you get the most out of the Camaro hobby!
Click each subject heading to learn more about the offerings.

R8C Museum Delivery
Referred to as OPTION “R8C” and available through any Chevrolet Dealer when specified during ordering, R8Z customers are welcomed with signs and a guided V.I.P. tour of the Museum where their car is displayed, followed by an orientation and presentation of their new vehicle.

The customer receives a one-year individual membership to the NCamM, a unique gold decal on the inside of the driver’s door jamb, and a commemorative wall plaque (with the customer’s name, date of delivery and VIN) is ordered. If you are planning to share this experience with a special child or grandchild, please read about our special Glazer Family Delivery program here.

NCM Experience
Similar to R8C, the NCamM Experience offers a day in the spotlight with your Camaro. It includes a V.I.P. Museum tour, a one-year individual membership to the NCamM, commemorative plaque, silver decal and a photograph in front of the Museum. Experience Camaro also receive an exterior cleaning and are placed on display on ZL1 Boulevard.

R8C Deliveries and NCamM Experiences are viewable on the Museum’s webcams.

Engine Build Experience
Assemble the 650-hp supercharged LT4 engine for your ZL1® at the new Performance Build Center inside the Camaro Assembly Plant.

Buyers’ Tours
A private tour of the Assembly Plant for a new Camaro buyer and one guest. Every effort is made to schedule your tour on the day that your car is being built, but we cannot guarantee that you will see your car at any point in the production process due to unforeseen events that may change production.

Photo Albums
Preserve a monumental part of your Camaro’s history with a leather bound photo album that captures the complete build of your new Camaro:
  • 20 plus pages of text and photos documenting the build process plus a back page autograph area
  • Letter of authenticity and letters from the GM Camaro Executive Director

V.I.P. Tours

V.I.P. tours last 3-5 hours and include the GM Camaro Assembly Plant and the Museum. You will not be following any certain car during the tour of the plant. The V.I.P. Tour also includes a behind the scenes look at the Museum delivery and prep area where all of the delivery cars are detailed and inspected.

ZL1 Personalized Plate Package
Includes a personalized plate which fits nicely in the dash of your 6th generation Camaro, and a second plate mounted in a 8.25″ x 5.25″ frame with black and red matte. The package also comes with your choice of a two year individual Museum membership or one year family membership. Your plate includes either the “C7” emblem or National Camaro Museum (NCamM) logo, your VIN and name. This package is only available through the Museum. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
PinHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:05 PM   #2
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
Who's going to vote "no" to have the option to do any of those??
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #3
PinHead
Banned

Drives: Duramax
I'll bet >3...lol
PinHead is offline   Reply With Quote