Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-13-2015, 07:22 PM   #1
Rocco70
THE YETI

Drives: 2SS RS
Still no credentials

Wondering if anyone who was invited still didn't get there package in the mail. We're leaving Friday morning and still nothing this is getting a little to close for me. If it doesn't come tomorrow not sure what to do rooms are booked bags are packed why the last minute. Called to check again and were on the list Also how is it being delivered fedex,ups???
Rocco70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:26 PM   #2
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Same here. I'm in Des Moines, Iowa.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:32 PM   #3
Phantasmaro7

Drives: 2007 Corolla CE
The other day someone mentioned their package coming via FedEx. Hope you get it soon.

Mitch Hedberg
Phantasmaro7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #4
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
FedEx Express is how mine came.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:10 PM   #5
KidKilowatt

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
Fedex
2011 LLT RS Black on Black Loaded. [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary inspired Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler, [x] GM Heritage Grille. [x] Removed RS and Bowtie Emblems. [x] 30% Tinted Headlight Armour DRL's. [X ] Ruff Racing R954 Wheels [X] Solo Cat Back Mach X-LLT Exhaust [X ] Vmax Ported throttle body [x] Halo SC Reverse Hood Kit [x] Showstopper Painted, Modded Engine Cover [x] Cold Air Inductions CAI [x] Tinted Tails and Black Bezels [x] Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers [x] Belltech F&R Sways
Check out my build thread!
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212178
KidKilowatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:06 PM   #6
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
If you don't get it by the 13th...or didn't respond to the emails from GM requesting your address, the email stated the credentials will be at Belle Isle at the check in.

I responded back on the 5th of May and got mine the 8th. After delivery, I got 4 more emails requesting my address and I replied every time hoping I'd get more passes. Theresa from GM replied...asking if I received my creds as they were mailed...I said yes and said....didn't hurt to try for more..
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:43 AM   #7
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
If you don't get it by the 13th...or didn't respond to the emails from GM requesting your address, the email stated the credentials will be at Belle Isle at the check in.

I responded back on the 5th of May and got mine the 8th. After delivery, I got 4 more emails requesting my address and I replied every time hoping I'd get more passes. Theresa from GM replied...asking if I received my creds as they were mailed...I said yes and said....didn't hurt to try for more..
I never received emails requesting an address. Thought we submitted address when registering.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:48 AM   #8
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
We did.
2010 1SS Wilkes Performance/Eagle 416 shortblock, TSP custom valvetrain, PRC 260 heads, Edelbrock Pro Flo 102, th400 swap, 8" PTC 5500 stall= 535/435 at the wheels tuned Gen 3 Performance and Dyno 10.97 @ 124 full weight in 3100 DA CamaroFest X
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:54 PM   #9
Steelcoupe

Drives: Pontiac
I was placed on the waiting list, and receive an email last week from GM telling me I could go, and that a packet would follow on the 11th. Haven't received anything, and I have no plans to drive to Belle Isle in the hope that I will be allowed in. With my luck they'd say we don't have anything.
Steelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:57 PM   #10
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcoupe View Post
I was placed on the waiting list, and receive an email last week from GM telling me I could go, and that a packet would follow on the 11th. Haven't received anything, and I have no plans to drive to Belle Isle in the hope that I will be allowed in. With my luck they'd say we don't have anything.
So contact them ASAP and see what's up.

, please contact Camaro Program Headquarters at 800.464.3405, or email us at camaro@morleynet.com
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:37 PM   #11
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
I never received emails requesting an address. Thought we submitted address when registering.
From GM....

Thank you for planning on attending the Camaro Six Premiere on Saturday, May 16, 2015, on Belle Isle.

We need your mailing address so we can send your credentials packet prior to the event.

Please send your address to*Camaro@morleynet.com*or call Camaro Six Premiere Headquarters at 800.464.3405. (Note: We cannot send the packet to P.O. Boxes.)

If we do not hear back from you before Wednesday, May 13, your credentials will be available at the General Parking Information Desk on Belle Isle beginning at 6 a.m.

Thank you!
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote