Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 05-04-2017, 07:09 PM   #15
streetyme

Drives: 2016 2SS nav mag ride npp a8
Thanks for the insight...
Weld Laguna 17x10 18x5

2006 mustang gt Magnuson Livernois stage 2 heads stage 2 blower cams dynatech headers 4.10's Circle D convertor 533/511bs) (9.8lbs)
streetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 04:11 PM   #16
HurstPerformance

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS and 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1FTY View Post
How does the weight compare to stock NPP?
The shipping weight of this system comes to approximately 56lbs. Although this number does include packing materials on top of the system components.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev_santillano View Post
So would these bolt up directly to the midpipe kit that flowmasters sells for these cars?
This system is designed to bolt right up to a Flowmaster Scavenger X-pipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetyme View Post
How bad does this product drone?
As is the case with any increase of exterior sound, interior sound levels will change as well. However, with the valves closed you can expect a mild level of interior resonance, and a moderate level if you choose to cruise with the valves open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle2ss View Post
I have the Flowmaster version hooked up to the Flowmaster X-Pipe and I don't feel there is any drone. I've have had many, many muscle cars with loud exhaust and drone. This system is excellent and quiet if you want, loud if you want and not annoying drone with or without the valves closed By the way, I get compliments everywhere I go with the exhaust. I'm super happy I waited for it!
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the sound of your new exhaust! If you have a video we would love to hear it.
HurstPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 03:39 PM   #17
HurstPerformance

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS and 2016 Camaro SS
We are thrilled to announce that fitment of our Hurst Elite Series Axle-back system for the 2016+ Camaro (Part # 6350029) will carry on through the 2018 model year.

HurstPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 05:56 PM   #18
Xbrentx

Drives: 2016 camaro 2ss convertible A8
I would buy the system but need a scavenger xpipe for auto that works with convertible first
Xbrentx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:47 AM   #19
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
whats the difference in the Part # 817746 and Part # 6350029 kits AMT?
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dual mode, exhaust, hurst, mufflers, npp