Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #71
LOWDOWN
Downright Upright

Drives: Daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancha87 View Post
Broski! Thats all I ask as well! All due respect, if you want to feel nostaligic pls start your own thread.
And here is where the problem began. YOU started a thread in which YOU listed some "shortcomings" (as perceived by YOU) regarding the Gen-5. And YOU believe this is YOUR thread. Correct?

This isn't a multitude of blog posts on YOUR blog site. This thread is "owned" by camaro5, a privately-owned site, on which YOU are a guest.

"Asked and answered" comes to mind...
LOWDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #72
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
I thought of another problem.

Camaro6 may be flooded with hundreds of threads about people asking why no one waves at them.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #73
Mancha87

Drives: 86 Camaro Iroc-z/87 Trans Am GTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
And here is where the problem began. YOU started a thread in which YOU listed some "shortcomings" (as perceived by YOU) regarding the Gen-5. And YOU believe this is YOUR thread. Correct?

This isn't a multitude of blog posts on YOUR blog site. This thread is "owned" by camaro5, a privately-owned site, on which YOU are a guest.

"Asked and answered" comes to mind...
HUH?

My thread, your thread whats the difference? The problem began when I encouraged a few members to stop spamming/trolling in a not so nice way.

A any rate, some members provided some outstanding feedback on this thread & it ended up being of great value to me.

As far as the conflict that occured here, Im over it & as far as I know so is blur......

So.....

Koni Yellow Shocks& Struts|UMI Rotojoint LCA's|UMI Adjustable Panhard Bar|17" Chrome Iroc Wheels|Bridgestone Potenza 245/45/17|Black Diamond Effect Paint|Pioneer Head Unit|Rockford Fosgate Amp|
Mancha87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #74
1hevy_chevy

Drives: Nightfall Gray 2016 6M 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancha87 View Post
Thought I would start this thread to start discussing what we all think could be some possible kinks that may need to be worked out when the 6th gen is finally released to the public sometime next yr.

It seems like the first model yr of any gen car has a plethora of problems from the get go for example the 5th gen camaro had/has:

1)Problems with paint. (was this ever fixed?)
2)Lack of options for the interior! (finally fixed in 2013)
3)No 1le or zl1 till 2012/2013
4)Fugly @ss steering wheel.(sorry 2010-2011 owners)
5)I hear alot of ppl complain about AFM & skip shift.
6)Feel free to complain about other things........(in the negative thoughts thread!)

Do you guys think the 6th gen will have a ton of problems from the word go or will GM of learned from the 5thgen. Seeing as how its an entirley new car with probably an entirly new team of designers will any of the knowledge gained from the 5th gen even be applied?

Right now I am at crossroads between ordering a 2015 1le the 15 is tempting since iI know its been perfected....or waiting for the redisigned smaller/lighter 2016 camaro that may have some issues that will not be worked out till a couple yrs later....

Anyways, just some thoughts I've had in my head for the last few wks....
there is also that fuel pump/lifter noise that the v6 and some v8s have! I remember when I first bought my car that noise was flipping me out and had chevy look it up and down until they told me that was normal. And I also hear that I'm not the only one that gets clutch chatter in 1st/ 2nd gear
1hevy_chevy is offline   Reply With Quote