Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 06-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
kennyo

Drives: 2017 2SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkone View Post
Ha its just about $1.1 per gallon where I live, and it hasn't changed in years.
Grrrrrrrr.........
kennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #16
Darkone

Drives: 2011 Camaro LT/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyo View Post
Grrrrrrrr.........
But look at the bright side (for you) I paid more for my V6 1LT (~$38,000) than the amount you paid for your V8 SS. The SS is just too expensive over here :(
Darkone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #17
tortop45

Drives: 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkone View Post
But look at the bright side (for you) I paid more for my V6 1LT (~$38,000) than the amount you paid for your V8 SS. The SS is just too expensive over here :(
well why don,t you do a jay leno then put twin turbos on it ,should make about 560 hp i think,saves the inport costs.
tortop45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #18
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortop45 View Post
well why don,t you do a jay leno then put twin turbos on it ,should make about 560 hp i think,saves the inport costs.
You might be interested to know that Jay Leno's Camaro rides on PEDDERS.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #19
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
It's beginning to feel like every single suspension thread is becoming a series of advertisements and diluting any real discussion between enthusiasts.

I used to enjoy reading what everyone was doing but now it seems every thread gets closed when it turns into a vendor/distributor pissing match.

/rant
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Suspension: Pfadt Sport Sway Bars, Pfadt drop springs
Other: MGW Shifter, Custom Paint
my build journal ---->http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30057
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #20
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by themossman View Post
It's beginning to feel like every single suspension thread is becoming a series of advertisements and diluting any real discussion between enthusiasts.

I used to enjoy reading what everyone was doing but now it seems every thread gets closed when it turns into a vendor/distributor pissing match.

/rant
It is not my intent. I'll do my best to alter the tone.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #21
tortop45

Drives: 2ss
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by themossman View Post

/rant
I no it looks that way,advert-advert but what due you expect in the USA,im just trying to make my car drive like it should and not to change parts for the sake of it. hay at lest you get to no who make the parts,I went for the GM approved bits ,don,t let the advertisers get you down.
tortop45 is offline   Reply With Quote