Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 07-04-2017, 04:00 PM   #1
RandyT

Drives: 2014 ZL1 Summit White
My Link and Navigation

Just picked up a 14 ZL1 and can't the navigation to work properly it will show New Mexico as my location, any ideas?

Thanks
RandyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:48 AM   #2
BreakingBad
MAGA

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
I think that's what happened with mine when I got it used, dude had all his personal addresses and locations loaded.

Go into MyLink settings and clear the entire address book, weather locations, etc. There may be a setting to 'reset to default', which you are probably better off doing - I went through and systematically deleted everything and then added my city to the weather/settings and it's been fine since. I'd also program your address in as HOME, makes things a bit easier
“Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference. Government cannot create a world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal, because it would require total state control over its citizens’ lives. Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons.” - Ron Paul
BreakingBad is offline   Reply With Quote