Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-22-2016, 12:00 PM   #1
Rayknee
I love fast cars. Period.

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 8AT
Just picked mine up.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

I just picked up my Summit White 2SS two days ago here in Wisconsin. Only options are the automatic, NPP and Moonroof. Just the way I wanted it.

Only mods planned are Red Fender Hash Decals, The darkened tail lamps from GM and the full Borla Atak System.

So far I'm absolutely loving the car. It's handling is so tight and precise, it feels like it's on its tenth cup of coffee at all times. Also, it just feels so light on its feet.

Also, it's my first V8 "Toy" with an automatic. I was initially skeptical but after driving it with its effortless thrust, I have yet to miss the manual sensation. If that makes me an old man at 33...I'm ok with that. Hehe. If I need some good ol' fashion revmatching, I'll just switch to manual mode.

I'm coming from a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack, which I enjoyed immensely, so I'm sure my impressions are just due to the sharp contrast to the two vehicles. The Challenger was an awesome boulevard cruiser, with great presence. It had endless power, made great noises and just looked the business. The Camaro is more of a back road switchback sports car, which is what I wanted this time around. Two great cars, with two different missions. I'm just thankful that I can say I experienced both.

So that being said, I'm looking forward to joining this community. I also plan to make it down to that massive meet that you all have every year.
Rayknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
BowtieRocket

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS- M6
Saweet! Congrats and welcome. Glad you enjoy yours as much as I do mine
Old 10-22-2016, 01:13 PM   #3
AirplanesRLife

Drives: '16 Camaro, Pontiac Grand Prix (x2)
Congrats!!!
2016 Hyper Blue 3.6 M6 | 15% Tint, Black Bowties, Leather Knee Pads, Borla ATAKs, blackout tails, Diode Dynamics side markers Next up: body color antenna, T7 splitter, Blade Spoiler, RS/SS headlight conversion
AirplanesRLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:40 PM   #4
SS17

Drives: 2017 hyper blue ss
Would really like to hear more about the new cars, and how they compare...i was on the fence about the Camaro
SS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 03:06 PM   #5
vet757

Drives: ^^^This

Congrats!
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote