Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I would say this would be like giving up a child adoption. It may or may not be the right thing to do, but you'll always wonder what happened to it. If it got a good home. Someday you would want to find it and apologize for letting it go. You were young and confused and didn't know better. I would say to your boss that if it were any other car you would be more than willing to part with it, but that this car is special. If he gives you $hit tell him you already ordered the custom dash plate with your name and VIN# and the leather jacket from canada with the same. If he's a car guy he should understand.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #16
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
You are brilliant!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #17
thedonkeyslayer

Drives: XK 4x4 Ordered '11 2SS/RS SW LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
I would say this would be like giving up a child adoption. It may or may not be the right thing to do, but you'll always wonder what happened to it. If it got a good home. Someday you would want to find it and apologize for letting it go. You were young and confused and didn't know better. I would say to your boss that if it were any other car you would be more than willing to part with it, but that this car is special. If he gives you $hit tell him you already ordered the custom dash plate with your name and VIN# and the leather jacket from canada with the same. If he's a car guy he should understand.
thedonkeyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote