Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-23-2015, 12:04 PM   #15
SPCBA

Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Hope you are wrong about the cheap little strips of cheap chrome. Hope it's easy to take off, rather not have to resort to plasti dip
Old 01-23-2015, 09:59 PM   #16
ACS Composite

Drives: 2010 Camaro
A few more tweaks to the front fascia...

Are most excited with the evolution or expected a complete new look. We are pretty thrilled and looking forward to building parts for the 6th gen.... rendering has already begun the brainstorming within our team.
ACS Composite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:00 AM   #17
mako22

Drives: 2017 HB 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
Renderings are just a guess - yes they may be close, and they may look good or bad. The camo could be (probably is) hiding subtle design elements that simply don't exist in any of the renderings; until the car is revealed we simply don't know and that is why I don't take much if anything from any rendering.

I would say only, based on what we've seen of the car so far that it's stance looks aggressive like a performance car's stance should look.

Beyond that, we are all fairly certain that the car's performance in power and agility is going to increase over 5th Gen. I also expect the the car to have more convenience and safety technology incorporated.

If folks have the opinion that the car sucks because it looks to similar to a 5th Gen, I would say that an opinion like that is pretty short sighted, but hey, nothing wrong with having an opinion or keeping a great car like the 5th gen
well said....
Old 01-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #18
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
A whole different front would be sweet !
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #19
Palutz
Banned

Drives: 22 ZLE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
Renderings are just a guess - yes they may be close, and they may look good or bad. The camo could be (probably is) hiding subtle design elements that simply don't exist in any of the renderings; until the car is revealed we simply don't know and that is why I don't take much if anything from any rendering.

I would say only, based on what we've seen of the car so far that it's stance looks aggressive like a performance car's stance should look.

Beyond that, we are all fairly certain that the car's performance in power and agility is going to increase over 5th Gen. I also expect the the car to have more convenience and safety technology incorporated.

If folks have the opinion that the car sucks because it looks to similar to a 5th Gen, I would say that an opinion like that is pretty short sighted, but hey, nothing wrong with having an opinion or keeping a great car like the 5th gen
Well said! I don't like to speculate so I've stayed out of the talk, but one thing is for certain. GM has played this well and the hype from Camaro fans is out of this world. I'm excited for the reveal just like everyone else on here.
Palutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #20
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
I think u nailed it with the yellow..... almost....
Old 02-10-2015, 09:19 PM   #21
RobWH

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
I think u nailed it with the yellow..... almost....
Me too... looks like it should.
RobWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:26 PM   #22
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS Composite View Post
We could not resist to get doodle and play with the various spy shots roaming the net.

Die hard Camaro fans are chomping at the bit to get passed rumors of the Sixth Generation 2016 Camaro. GM is taunting us with a rare glimpse on the streets of California, and test tracks around the world. As spy cameras flash around the globe chasing the elusive Camaro, GM is keeping a pretty tight lid on the final touches of the next generation 2016 Camaro.

The 2016 Camaro is slated to be built at the Lansing Grand River Assembly plant. GM opened this plant in 2001 and is General Motors second newest plant in the US. GM has invested $174 million in the new Lansing Stamping facility and new home of our favorite American Sports Car.

As the rumor mill churns, what we do know is the 6th Generation Camaro appears to have a sleeker front end with sharper lines and thinner headlights, however it does appear that air inlets in the front fascia are larger. The hood appears to have two large air inlets; overall design is evolution of the already successful retro-design. It does appear to have sleeker and sharper lines than its predecessor.

Chevrolet is leading the way for General Motors in awards and industry accolades so Chevrolet Camaro fans certainly won’t be disappointed when the 6th Generation Chevrolet Camaro roles out in Lansing headed for your local Chevrolet dealership.

Of course no one but GM knows what the final look will be. While we wait for the official launch ACS designers are having fun with the puzzle of images and spy shots to render what can possibly be the next Chevy Camaro. Rest assured we are getting ready to have allot of fun once it hits the streets !

Source [ACS Blog]
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
I think this is a very close render of the front end
hmmm you dont say
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:34 PM   #23
Sesiom Summers

Drives: 94 Z28 / 01 Z28 / 2015 50th GT
Send a message via MSN to Sesiom Summers
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
hmmm you dont say
haha please NOO! we already closed 2 thread because of that XD

lets talk about CAMAROS! hehe

I think those render are amazing, I cant wait to see the real deal, but I hope its something like the red camaro, but I like the yellow camaro upper grille the lights here are the one found on ebay?

BTW can I say something ACS guys? I am a really fan of your work its a shame I dot have a 5Gen because I really like your body mods, can you try to develop a bumper far from OEM style? for next gen? for example a ACS bumper that is designed by you guys, there are plenty of amazing good concepts back in 2009-2010 like this camaro/ aventador bumper but lately all the concepts, variations, styles looks similar, with that wide open mouth getting bigger every time...

some example of really good fan concepts back in 2010

By... Jesus? (don't know who did it, sorry)

by denisdesign DA: http://denisdesign.deviantart.com/

by mbwdesignz DA: http://mbwdesignz.deviantart.com/

Tags
2016 camaro, 6th gen camaro, acs composite