Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-20-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
G10
GForce

Drives: 2010 Honolulu Blue 2LT M6
Angry Ya know what... DON'T TOUCH MY F*CKING CAR!

I'm so f*cking heated right now. Some dick smashed my windshield tonight. I left my car out on the street for about 4 hours and went down at the end of the night to move it into the garage. Coincidentally enough I had been on C5 for hours reading about people getting keyed etc. And I find my windshield smashed!??!?!? WTF???? It looks like someone hit it 3 times with something hard. Why do people do this shit. I have no idea if the alarm went off but its not like they were trying to break in... he just did it to be a total dick. My deductable is $500 for this crap so I guess this is gonna cost me $500. I'm so freaking pissed right now and I have no idea who I'm pissed at. What they hell is up with random acts of vandalism. Envy is such a weak sin. Have some balls you pu$$y. Who does this stuff?

Last edited by G10; 11-20-2010 at 04:01 PM.
G10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #2
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Damn man that's just wrong. That's just the world we live in today. People who don't have nice things and don't want to work to get nice things, hate on you because you work your butt off to make a living to enjoy the finer things in life.
Sorry that happen to man, but don't do anything crazy. They will fix it just like new.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:48 AM   #3
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Words cant express... sorry man. I feel bad for you. Random acts are bull .... f-ing.... shit. I get tired of hearing people whine about their car getting hit... whatever, accidents happen BUT someone didnt ACCIDENTLY hit your windshield 3 times.

man, sorry! Keep your chin up, get it fixed and maybe what goes around, comes around. Maybe whoever did its dog will turn on him and rip his balls off or something...

Last edited by IROCanSS; 11-20-2010 at 06:04 AM.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:52 AM   #4
usa1camaro1969
Back on the dino-juice

Drives: '10 LS + a few more
Let's just hope that the guy's dog turns and bites his ass instead of wanting an innocent dog to get hurt.
usa1camaro1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
CamaroWave

Drives: 2011 Imperial Blue Chevy Camaro LS
All I can say is that sometimes people are retards.....lol lately i been callin it the "dumb switch" as if something switched on in their heads to make them complete and utter idiots.....

Haters......people + jealousy + idiocy + ridiculous = Haters.......

Sorry man, Get your girl fixed and as soon as you get it, find a quiet road and blast to 110 (safely of course)

Peace man
CamaroWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:03 AM   #6
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Vandals suck, just hope you can catch em in the act and give them something they won't forget, I would. They feed off peoples reaction too, after they hit your window, more than likely, they were watching from a safe distance to see your reaction.Keep it low profile and get your windshield replaced, I doubt you'll be leaving your car parked on the street anymore. Sorry it happened.

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:03 AM   #7
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1camaro1969 View Post
Let's just hope that the guy's dog turns and bites his ass instead of wanting an innocent dog to get hurt.

I think I will change it. It isnt the dogs fault!
Old 11-20-2010, 06:05 AM   #8
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroWave View Post
All I can say is that sometimes people are retards.....lol lately i been callin it the "dumb switch" as if something switched on in their heads to make them complete and utter idiots.....

Haters......people + jealousy + idiocy + ridiculous = Haters.......

Sorry man, Get your girl fixed and as soon as you get it, find a quiet road and blast to 110 (safely of course)

Peace man
I am not a softie AT ALL... but, retards? Come on man! I bet a "retard" would NEVER do that. "They" are usually very sweet and most LOVE camaros! Maybe better word choice next time like assholes or dumbasses... much less offensive!
Old 11-20-2010, 06:06 AM   #9
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Sorry man. I have some pretty high deductables, but the one the windsheild falls under, I don't touch. I leave it at $100. Since it's the one thing that can be replaced easily, I leave it low. I'm always getting smacked with rocks and such on the highway.

2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metalic & Cyber Grey Stripes

My Homepage
http://titanic-model.com
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #10
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Sorry man. I have some pretty high deductables, but the one the windsheild falls under, I don't touch. I leave it at $100. Since it's the one thing that can be replaced easily, I leave it low. I'm always getting smacked with rocks and such on the highway.
You may want to ask your INS company. A lot offer $0 deductible for windshield replacement since its a safety issue.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:09 AM   #11
CamaroWave

Drives: 2011 Imperial Blue Chevy Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I am not a softie AT ALL... but, retards? Come on man! I bet a "retard" would NEVER do that. "They" are usually very sweet and most LOVE camaros! Maybe better word choice next time like assholes or dumbasses... much less offensive!
lol my bad yo, i meant "ritards" LMAO!!!! I mean you never know.....it could be been "one"

All in good fun man

peace!
CamaroWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:10 AM   #12
PatsRS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Edition
This sucks, people are dicks. Check with your insurance. Maybe because it is a windshield they will cover it in full. A lot of companies do that.
Good luck.

GM ALL THE WAY!

PatsRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:14 AM   #13
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon111 View Post
I have never liked Camaros, although I owned a 67 SS once, but I would never do anything like that to anyone’s car.
Most states have laws on what it takes to use deadly force and they usually say something like, deadly force can be used if you are in fear of your life or you are in fear of someone else’s life, Texas is different, You can use deadly force if you are in fear of your or someone else’s life and you can use deadly force if you are protecting your property or someone else’s property, In Texas you could have been across the street with your hunting rifle and seen this happen to your car and laid him out right were he was standing, Everyone I know would have shook your hand.
LOL Nice first post!

Welcome! I see you have a Mustang... play nice! There is a lot of on here so I hope you brough a shovel!

We have a few Camaros but also a 2007 Superchagred GT. Put down 470rwhp... its a fun one!
Old 11-20-2010, 06:15 AM   #14
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroWave View Post
lol my bad yo, i meant "ritards" LMAO!!!! I mean you never know.....it could be been "one"

All in good fun man

peace!
Its all good to me. Some may not feel the same! Just a heads up.