Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-28-2017, 03:44 PM   #141
Rob13567

Drives: 2016 camaro 2ss NGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixadm View Post
NICE...that looks fantastic! (FYI, on my computer your image is showing sideways...had to save it and rotate it to view)

I'm still waiting for mine, ordered on May 11th at night....not sure where that puts me on the wait list.

It looks like we have the identical car. 2SS Convertible in Nightfall Gray, swapped out with black bowties (is your front the LED one too?) and clear/smoked taillights. Both in Georgia too. Funny.

That 3rd brake light will finish out the look perfectly.
Yeah posted from my phone, have no idea how to fix it? pretty cool twins haha, no I do not have the glowtie
Rob13567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:45 AM   #142
unixadm

Drives: 2017 2SS Convertible Nightfall Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob13567 View Post
Yeah posted from my phone, have no idea how to fix it? pretty cool twins haha, no I do not have the glowtie

I turned it for you...you should be able to save back to your phone and repost

Just can't wait until my third brake light comes in as well as the smoked side marker lights from Diode Dynamics...all of those are perfect for our color cars.

I don't know where in line I am for the third brake light.....I ordered on 5/11/17 at 10:30pm and order #3519...since I see people with order numbers that are 33xx and 34xx here, I am guessing there are a bunch of people in front of me.

I put the the front glowtie on myself...it was a pain, but looks really good..so much better than the gold plastic bowtie

unixadm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:01 PM   #143
RayJay75
Z/LS

Drives: 2017 MikaRay Z/LS
yep looks good when i get my third brake light got to change them bottom reflectors to clear that red sticks out messing up the look similar to having the tails and smoked reflectors. Clear everything for me
Old 06-29-2017, 10:20 PM   #144
Rob13567

Drives: 2016 camaro 2ss NGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixadm View Post
I turned it for you...you should be able to save back to your phone and repost

Just can't wait until my third brake light comes in as well as the smoked side marker lights from Diode Dynamics...all of those are perfect for our color cars.

I don't know where in line I am for the third brake light.....I ordered on 5/11/17 at 10:30pm and order #3519...since I see people with order numbers that are 33xx and 34xx here, I am guessing there are a bunch of people in front of me.

I put the the front glowtie on myself...it was a pain, but looks really good..so much better than the gold plastic bowtie

thanks! i have the diode dynamics led sidemarkers so much better than stock and they even look good when off!
Rob13567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:42 AM   #145
yotaman96

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS1LE 2000 Trans Am WS6
Name:  IMG_7825.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  254.5 KB
Name:  IMG_7826.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  214.5 KB
2015 Ram Crew Cab Cummins
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:48 AM   #146
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Nice, guys!!
Old 07-02-2017, 10:56 AM   #147
zeekle

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman96 View Post
attachments deleted
Looks great! When I went into Freeland they didn't seem interested in selling any camaros. I guess they have changed their minds
zeekle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:27 AM   #148
yotaman96

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS1LE 2000 Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekle View Post
Looks great! When I went into Freeland they didn't seem interested in selling any camaros. I guess they have changed their minds
They were great when we were there. Serra didn't want to sell any though. Check out Music City Camaro Club on Facebook if you're not already a member.
2015 Ram Crew Cab Cummins
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:50 AM   #149
zeekle

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman96 View Post
They were great when we were there. Serra didn't want to sell any though. Check out Music City Camaro Club on Facebook if you're not already a member.
I got the application sitting in my email. I just need to fill it out and send it in.

Already in the facebook group.
zeekle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:20 PM   #150
Wildhammer

Drives: 2017 1SS
Hey Guys

I'm still getting spammed with questions on when this will ship and I completely understand where you guys are coming from. This is still on "National Control" because of us, meaning your dealer is not able to order this. We are working directly with GM to get these out ASAP, but GM being GM, they will not give me a firm ETA on anything so please be patient while they figure this out. Putting an order in with use guarantees that you'll be part of the first batch in the US to get this before they finally catch up and take it off of "national control" for everyone else. I'm also getting the question of whether or not we will have it by this years Camaros fest and I highly doubt it.

As of right now we are at 550+ people, and GM knows this. Team Camaro did have a meeting on this as well to help prevent something like this in the future but I didn't hear the full outcome of what they came up with.

I will be keeping everyone up to date as soon as I know more information and thank you to everyone that placed one on order with us. I sincerely appreciate it

Side note, I hope everyone has a Happy & Safe 4th.
Wildhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:32 PM   #151
E-Ray

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Nightfall Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGMPartsGuy.com View Post
Hey Guys

I'm still getting spammed with questions on when this will ship and I completely understand where you guys are coming from. This is still on "National Control" because of us, meaning your dealer is not able to order this. We are working directly with GM to get these out ASAP, but GM being GM, they will not give me a firm ETA on anything so please be patient while they figure this out. Putting an order in with use guarantees that you'll be part of the first batch in the US to get this before they finally catch up and take it off of "national control" for everyone else. I'm also getting the question of whether or not we will have it by this years Camaros fest and I highly doubt it.

As of right now we are at 550+ people, and GM knows this. Team Camaro did have a meeting on this as well to help prevent something like this in the future but I didn't hear the full outcome of what they came up with.

I will be keeping everyone up to date as soon as I know more information and thank you to everyone that placed one on order with us. I sincerely appreciate it

E-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #152
SoCalCamaro93

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2011 RS (past)
Quote:
Hey Guys

Thanks for the update. Also, thank you for all the effort you are putting forth in order to get us this product ASAP. You're the real MVP.

Past: 2011 RS, 2013 ZL1
Current: 2016 2SS
SoCalCamaro93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:06 PM   #153
superchi
Pope of Chili Town

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Hey Guys

I'm in zero rush

Thanks for the update though.
superchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:41 PM   #154
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
I talked to my dealer. They can order it. ....Just have to do it the right way.
He will let me know the next day or 2.

So this whole...I have them all coming to me is a load.

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote