Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #4369
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
And Justin...

Check this out.
That's actually one of Sig-Sauer's discontinued rifles, the SIG556 HOLO.

It looks like the seller has removed the Holographic sight that should come with it and the stock does not fold over like the Classic SWAT does. :(

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #4370
11BEE
11 BEE

Drives: 2011 LS2 RS & 2012 2SS RS 45th Vert
Colorado may beat California and NY as the craziest state in the US.

"The owners and makers of assault-style weapons could soon be held legally liable in Colorado for crimes committed with their guns, if sponsors of a new gun-control package have their way."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...le-for-crimes/

11Bee and I♥My45th
11BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #4371
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11BEE View Post

"The owners and makers of assault-style weapons could soon be held legally liable in Colorado for crimes committed with their guns, if sponsors of a new gun-control package have their way."

All car Manufacturer should be held liable for car accidents. All alcohol Makers should be held liable for DUIs, And any diseases caused by alcohol.

Complete BS.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #4372
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:

Any legislator that is dumb enough to say that out loud should be immediately impeached. Just follow that one to it's logical conclusion genius.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #4373
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
And here is some of the footage from this morning...

6:30 in this video....

AND at 1:20 in this video...

Last edited by kalimus; 02-07-2013 at 06:39 PM.
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #4374
11BEE
11 BEE

Drives: 2011 LS2 RS & 2012 2SS RS 45th Vert
Wait, if the government wants to make all decisions for us, them to that logical end, the government is responsible for all crime. They allow criminals to be born, require and provide education, so that means all government officials should be legally liable.

11Bee and I♥My45th
11BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:48 AM   #4375
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
These all appeal to me. Although i hear you've got some dems in that state that don't want the governer to give overpaid tax money back to the people it belongs to....

Either way, if I find a job that pays me comparable to what I'm making now, my ass will jump on it with a quickness.

I hear you've got some good looking women there too...
Man....Texas is one bad ass state. While I love snow and mountains and sh!t up north, I could never leave.

Our taxes here are just fine...which is why businesses all want to be here. I didn't think I paid too much in taxes (but now....)...

and yes, our women....ugh... I LOVE my cowgirls!
Quote:
Any of you Cali folk see the assembly meeting this morning? Apparently, bullet buttons turn your semi-auto into full auto, we should ban everything with a detachable mag, turn in with no grandfather clause, and do background checks on ammunition.

Also, according to the police, guns are not defensive weapons. Cops don't carry guns to be defensive weapons. They are used to intimidate.

Also, hollow points are "assault ammunition".

Did I miss anything....?
That's freaking nuts...
Quote:

That's even MORE nuts....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
All car Manufacturer should be held liable for car accidents. All alcohol Makers should be held liable for DUIs, And any diseases caused by alcohol.

Complete BS.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #4376
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
And here is some of the footage from this morning..
These people are all ****ing stupid!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #4377
rykeith

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
These people are all ****ing stupid!!!!
And just think, they're the ones making the decisions. Hell is a place where there is no reason.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #4378
PsychoZL1

Drives: 2015 Challenger SRT
Quote:
Wait, if the government wants to make all decisions for us, then to that logical end, the government is responsible for all crime. They allow criminals to be born, require and provide education, so that means all government officials should be legally liable.
Makes as much sense as the government wanting to blame all gun owners for all the gun crime in this country!
PsychoZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #4379
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
You know, I don't have a problem with the laws they're enacting in California because they're all state laws, not federal. If a state wants to pass the most restrictive and bogus gun laws, more than likely they are doing so because that's what the people of that state elected them to do. It falls to reason that the people of that state who elected those officials are the real morons for believing in this nonsense.

But even more than that, let them make it impossible to own a firearm legally. Let them be the testbed for all these ridiculous laws. Let them see just how much these laws do absolutely nothing to solve the real problem. Let them show the country how taking the firearms away from law-abiding citizens actually leads to higher crime rates across the board.

They can legislate their state how they want, and let us in other states legislate our states how we want. Isn't that the entire purpose of the way this country was designed?

As long as laws at the federal level are not enacted to infringe on our 2nd Amendment right, I'm happy (even though you could make the argument that the 1934 National Firearms Act already does this).

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #4380
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Let them be the testbed for all these ridiculous laws. Let them see just how much these laws do absolutely nothing to solve the real problem. Let them show the country how taking the firearms away from law-abiding citizens actually leads to higher crime rates across the board.
This has already been done...it's called Chicago.
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #4381
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
You know, I don't have a problem with the laws they're enacting in California because they're all state laws, not federal. If a state wants to pass the most restrictive and bogus gun laws, more than likely they are doing so because that's what the people of that state elected them to do. It falls to reason that the people of that state who elected those officials are the real morons for believing in this nonsense.

But even more than that, let them make it impossible to own a firearm legally. Let them be the testbed for all these ridiculous laws. Let them see just how much these laws do absolutely nothing to solve the real problem. Let them show the country how taking the firearms away from law-abiding citizens actually leads to higher crime rates across the board.

They can legislate their state how they want, and let us in other states legislate our states how we want. Isn't that the entire purpose of the way this country was designed?

As long as laws at the federal level are not enacted to infringe on our 2nd Amendment right, I'm happy (even though you could make the argument that the 1934 National Firearms Act already does this).
You shouldn't be happy. Colorado, Minnesota and Cali both have referred to NY's recent enactment as their justification to follow. Some states won't bend... not yet. But this is how it starts. One big gun grab win sets a dangerous precident that is sure to slowly leak into other states over time.

States like Texas aren't likely to bend... at least not any time soon. But the more and more states that continue this action leads more and more people to believe that they are reasonable actions. And that's what the scary part is. If the situation happened that 49 of the states had magazine capacity laws, and Texas was the only one without, I would bet good money that more people in Texas would be willing to compromise, simply because it's common place in every other state. Yours is definitely not a blue state, but don't be disillusioned to the fact that it's not nearly as red as it was 20 years ago. And certainly don't underestimate the power of "peer pressure", not only from state to state, but from resident to resident.

Cali was perfectly ok with it's ridiculous laws about firearms. They tried to push new stuff through, but now they went for big air, a lot of it resulting from NY's policies. AWB proposed in several other states that have not proposed them. More support for mag capacity limits. More support for useless background checks. The trickle down will hit Texas. Not immediately, but it will happen.

2A supporters from every state should be fighting against gun control laws, even in states that are not their own. No foothold should be given. And this is important enough of an issue, that the state governments need to hear the protests from ALL gun owners collectively. As a resident of Cali, I wrote NY representatives to let them know my distaste. I plan on writing and emailing any representative of any state that tries to enact useless policy. I highly encourage everyone else to do the same.
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #4382
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
My lucid HD7 gen 3 showed up yesterday...

Now I just need my recon in .308 to show up so I can mount it up. lol.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro gun