Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-12-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
WVracer

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS3 M6 (Sold)
Thanks Texas Speed and Performance!

Well since Im going home soon I decided to buy a set of TSP 1 7/8" headers w/o cats and I also got some Taylor silicone heat sleeves. I just wanted to give a great review for such amazing service! TSP has, hands down, the best customer service I have ever seen! I emailed back and forth with Seth through their sales email about 30 times and he was always helpful. First I emailed my military ID in order to get the shipping discount, Seth was happy to enter me in the system and send me a receipt shortly after my order. Two days pass, headers have already shipped, Seth emails me that Taylor is currently out of stock of the silicone heat sleeves (They ship straight from manufacturer), and asks if I would like to wait. I tell him Ill upgrade to the 1800 degree ones if Taylor has them and I would like them in silver. Seth gladly agrees to check for me, and after confirmation orders them. All of this took around 30 emails and TSP usually answered back within an hour. I will definitely be taking my money to TSP in the future, except when I have to give AGP a call in the future. Lol
Attached Images

2011 IOM 2SS/RS LS3 M6- Injen CAI, TSP 1 7/8” headers, PTB, Hurst short throw, Corsa catback exhaust, 20" TSW Nurburgrings, BMR lower control arms, BMR tunnel brace, Hotchkis lowering springs. 3660lbs. Tuned by me (sold)

2010 RJT 1SS/RS LS3 M6- CAI, TSP 2” headers, TSP F-35 cam, PTB, Hurst short throw, Dronemaster catback, BMR lowering springs, Kirkey seats, 20”/18” Weld Belmonts, 3550lbs.
WVracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:31 PM   #2
S-eatin-grin

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS AGM
These guys are on my short list when I have saved up for my headers/exhaust system.
S-eatin-grin is offline   Reply With Quote