Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #15
dirtrd

Drives: '13 SS/RS - 1LE RCT
They are a quality vendor that stands behind there products after the sale. Best of luck with the recovery.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #16
Kendall421

Drives: 1969 Z28, 1982 Z28, 2014 SS/RS/1LE
NO! I have painted ZL1 rockers for my 1LE on order from them! Guess I need to find a new source! Wonder if my credit card had been charged yet!
Kendall421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:52 AM   #17
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Thank you everyone for your support and kind words. You can follow the rebuild of RPI Designs here on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rpidesigns, just an update 1 week has passed and so far a new building twice the size of the old building has been purchase, new equipment has been purchased and about 80% of our molds have been rebuilt. We just finished some painted parts and have been shipping last week. The phone line are open as always, if anyone has a question or would like to place an order you can reach me at 888-257-8515 ext 2. We are doing what every we can to make this Fire a thing of the past. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #18
BTRSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIDon View Post
Thank you everyone for your support and kind words. You can follow the rebuild of RPI Designs here on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rpidesigns, just an update 1 week has passed and so far a new building twice the size of the old building has been purchase, new equipment has been purchased and about 80% of our molds have been rebuilt. We just finished some painted parts and have been shipping last week. The phone line are open as always, if anyone has a question or would like to place an order you can reach me at 888-257-8515 ext 2. We are doing what every we can to make this Fire a thing of the past. Thanks, Don
I've had great success dealing with RPI on the many, many items I've purchased. The support is outstanding and I hope things get back to normal soon.
BTRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #19
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTRSS View Post
I've had great success dealing with RPI on the many, many items I've purchased. The support is outstanding and I hope things get back to normal soon.
I agree and have also purchased many items from them, never had an issue and always quality product.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #20
taf21979

Drives: 2013 2ss vert
RPI goes out there way to make customers happy I will buy from them again
taf21979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:30 PM   #21
jrl

Drives: '14 2SS/RS
STILL IN BUSINESS

I ordered the front speaker trim rings from them..They are still shipping out parts with the exception of custom painted items. They are moving to another location. You can see the details on their website.
jrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #22
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Dear Fellow Camaro Fans,

Renee and I received terrible news as about 4:30am this morning that our shop had caught fire. I threw on some clothes and took the 5 minute drive to the shop. When I got there the fires was almost out, but the entire structure was nearly burned to the ground.

We had insurance on the building and on the inventory. We are rebuilding. Employees will not miss a pay check. We are personally financing all employee pay checks until the insurance company helps out.

As many of you know, we are busier than we have even been with painted part orders and carbon fiber orders. This won't help that situation. I have made a few calls today to find a place to rent, where we can setup shop until the new shop gets rebuilt. I understand if you are unable or unwilling to wait for your painted parts to ship out. Our phones will be open on Monday, 888.257.8515 ext 2 (Don), if you need information on your order.

If you have an order pending with us, we are doing to do our best to get up and running as quickly as possible again. But please expect 2-3 weeks for this to happen. Once that happens we will start to paint what we can. Please keep in mind, we had 6 paint booths at the old shop and will most likely have 2 paint booths to start at the rental location, until we get the shop built again.

We are going to go on our website today and remove the option to purchase any painted or carbon fiber parts, until we get running smoothly. We will still ship other parts out like we normally did, either drop shipped from the manufacturer, or with orders that are rolling in each day for our normal inventory.

We might be asking for some of our parts back from you guys, so we can re-build our molds and continue to make new products in fiberglass. I'll edit this post and let you guys know what parts we need back in our hands (on a loan) to copy and build new molds, so we can pick up the pieces and start over.

RPI Designs currently has 18 employees not counting Renee and I. We are all going to work to make RPI stronger than ever and appreciate your patience with us as we move forward.

Thank you
Josh and Renee Greenawalt
RPI Designs, LLC
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #23
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Update, we bought this place, we move in sometime next week! We will come out of this stronger than before...

If we can agree on a price, we'll close quickly and have DOUBLE the room of our old shop..

RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #24
Dubscamaro
Living Life in MPH.

Drives: 15 Summit White 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI Designs View Post
Update, we bought this place, we move in sometime next week! We will come out of this stronger than before...

If we can agree on a price, we'll close quickly and have DOUBLE the room of our old shop..

Are the planes just an add in that you get to keep?
Old 05-12-2014, 06:46 PM   #25
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
yeah its new rush delivery service fly over drop.
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #26
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
I really do wish Josh and Renee and all of RPI the very best. I was looking at a bunch of their products for when my new car arrives. Best wishes on the new site and getting back to full operation.

It's just me, but unless you needed a functional part, I would sit tight and wait for RPI to get back to making shipments. A few weeks for what seems to be a quality and highly valued Camaro parts supplier is not a long time to wait IMO.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:32 PM   #27
Jose

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS White S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIDon View Post
WOW that's great news, you guys recovering fast!!! I have ordered a bunch of parts from you and all I can say is that I am 150% happy with the quality, support and service from you guys!!!!

Godspeed!!!!
Old 05-13-2014, 05:38 AM   #28
alssiri

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Sorry for the bad news regarding the fire & happy to hear the good news about the new location, good luck & best wishes to come back stronger .

Ahmad
2012 ZL1 A6 (SOLD)
Forged 376 CI, LSA HeartBeat, Mast Medium Bore Heads & JDP ZLR Cam, ARH LT , MagnaFlow Resonated X + Borla Atak Catback, ADM 102mm Snout, CAI, NW102MM TB, ID850, Fore Triple Fuel Pump, MSD Wire's, Moroso CC.
Alky Control, FIICHILLER.
alssiri is offline   Reply With Quote