Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 04-18-2023, 04:59 PM   #1
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
Who else is on the ZL1 CE List?

So, we know the CE is coming across all models minus the 1LE packages. So it sounds like it's going to be an appearance package... (Not confirmed). But anyone else at least jump in line to snag one?

I put in for a ZL1 at my local dealer, felt It was time to snag one and with Camaro going out of production for awhile if not forever as a ice vehicle (not confirmed), I am going to enjoy this one as a daily. Now the hope my dealership will even get an allocation for one.
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 07:28 PM   #2
The Maverick
Somewhere in the Kalahari

Drives: 2021/18 (de-fresh) 3LT RS
Might not be available on the ZL1... at the bottom of the image in the post linked below, it says the CE will be available on the LT/RS, LT1, and SS trims -- without 1LE.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...&postcount=439
The Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 05:37 AM   #3
dsm_mikey

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
Good morning!

I enjoyed your video on the Collector's Edition Easter Eggs...I really thought you might be onto something with the Carbon Brake Package based upon caliper location...was really hoping for something special with this final Camaro.

I would love a Z28 GEN5 type final send off...I dont think there is anyway the fpc from the new Z06 would happen or fit, but a tweaked SS motor w 500 hp, DSSV shocks, Carbon Brakes, a little light weighting and ZL1 1LE aero would be saweeet!

I would get rid of my ZL1 1LE for that in a heartbeat! Don't get me wrong...so far definitely digging the ZL1 1LE...I put roughly 70 miles on it during some rare Wisconsin April 80 degree weather last week!

Do you think there is a chance of any performance enhancements to the ss1LE or ZL1 1LE for 2024?

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
So, we know the CE is coming across all models minus the 1LE packages. So it sounds like it's going to be an appearance package... (Not confirmed). But anyone else at least jump in line to snag one?

I put in for a ZL1 at my local dealer, felt It was time to snag one and with Camaro going out of production for awhile if not forever as a ice vehicle (not confirmed), I am going to enjoy this one as a daily. Now the hope my dealership will even get an allocation for one.
dsm_mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 09:12 AM   #4
brushmore

Drives: 2024 and 2014
I am on my dealer's list for a CE but haven't decide if I'll go for a ZL1, SS, or LT1/RS. I am leaning towards an SS convertible but seeing if there's a way to stretch the budget for a ZL1.
brushmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 12:47 PM   #5
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maverick View Post
Might not be available on the ZL1... at the bottom of the image in the post linked below, it says the CE will be available on the LT/RS, LT1, and SS trims -- without 1LE.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...&postcount=439
GM made the announcement for limited version for the ZL1 and revealed it as such. I would be shocked if they don't make at least a few dozen or more. That being said, the image floating around is a current backend look at what has been updated thus far. That info at least highlights the 1LE package can't add the CE option. I would be shocked if GM even makes 10-20 more ZL1 1LE's at all at this point.
Old 04-19-2023, 12:50 PM   #6
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm_mikey View Post
Good morning!

I enjoyed your video on the Collector's Edition Easter Eggs...I really thought you might be onto something with the Carbon Brake Package based upon caliper location...was really hoping for something special with this final Camaro.

I would love a Z28 GEN5 type final send off...I dont think there is anyway the fpc from the new Z06 would happen or fit, but a tweaked SS motor w 500 hp, DSSV shocks, Carbon Brakes, a little light weighting and ZL1 1LE aero would be saweeet!

I would get rid of my ZL1 1LE for that in a heartbeat! Don't get me wrong...so far definitely digging the ZL1 1LE...I put roughly 70 miles on it during some rare Wisconsin April 80 degree weather last week!

Do you think there is a chance of any performance enhancements to the ss1LE or ZL1 1LE for 2024?

Thank you!
If GM wanted too, they could easily carry over the updates from the Cadillac team. But honestly it's all rumor for any performance updates until GM confirms it. I've been looking in all the GM places they like to hide from public and haven't seen any updates to date.
Old 04-21-2023, 06:50 AM   #7
dsm_mikey

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
Thanks for the update!
dsm_mikey is offline   Reply With Quote