Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 12-21-2016, 07:25 PM   #323
Dubchitts

Drives: '17 Red hot 2ss, 16 Focus RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1&6 View Post
Nope I won't be driving my car , sorry your not dropping the mic and making me feel bad because in a few weeks I will no longer own my camaro and believe me when I say I could careless about enjoying a car that is a lemon and will soon be deemed appreciate , So no worries my feelings won't be hurt when I'm driving around next summer in my 67 Camaro with a big smile and no payments and all my money back ,,, So enjoy your thin painted cars I will never buy a new sports car again

Thank you I will enjoy my car. Yes I want it to look good but I didn't pay 50k for a garage ornament. I paid 50k to make memories with it, wear it out and someday when I'm old and it's just a worn out pos restore it and take a trip down memeory lane
Old 12-21-2016, 07:43 PM   #324
camaro1&6

Drives: 67camaro 69Nova C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubchittd View Post
Thank you I will enjoy my car. Yes I want it to look good but I didn't pay 50k for a garage ornament. I paid 50k to make memories with it, wear it out and someday when I'm old and it's just a worn out pos restore it and take a trip down memeory lane
Nope and neither did I , my car has been driven and that was my plan , but for me I can't accept mediocre workmanship maybe that's what you expect for a 50k car but that's not my bag , I've had my old muccle cars for years and they hold great memories for me and my family, if you had the issues I had with my car I'm sure you wouldn't be so quick to be so critical of others misfortune so to you I say nothing more
Old 12-22-2016, 03:37 AM   #325
Dubchitts

Drives: '17 Red hot 2ss, 16 Focus RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1&6 View Post
Nope and neither did I , my car has been driven and that was my plan , but for me I can't accept mediocre workmanship maybe that's what you expect for a 50k car but that's not my bag , I've had my old muccle cars for years and they hold great memories for me and my family, if you had the issues I had with my car I'm sure you wouldn't be so quick to be so critical of others misfortune so to you I say nothing more
I've accepted it. I knew the risk of buying this early. My fuel door is all primer on the inside. There's spots of primer in my trunk and under the hood near the hinges. I just don't care. The beauty is only I know they are there (until now). It's me and my cars little secret. I get some wouldn't be accepting of that and that's fine. Just gotta not sweat the small stuff. If no one else knows it's not a real big issue for me. These are mass produced. Human error will show on every car. Sorry your experience sucked and good luck with your 50yr old car
Old 12-22-2016, 05:01 PM   #326
camaro1&6

Drives: 67camaro 69Nova C6
How do I have this thread closed , .

Closed Thread