Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 11-02-2016, 09:09 PM   #1
E. Bryant
Gearhead

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Weld RT-S S71 17x9.5" wheels with Hoosier 28x10" slicks - SOLD!

I have for sale a used set of Weld RT-S S71 17x9.5" wheels (part number 71HB7095N67A, black anodized front face, +37mm offset, 6.7" backspace) with a new pair of Hoosier 28x10" slicks.

The wheels are in good condition, but there are some minor pits on the front surface that can be polished-out fairly easily (believe it or not, it appears that these are from the spiders that spun a few webs while the tires were sitting in my shop). One wheel has a small ding on the rim face from getting knocked over while my boys were "helping" me clean. The inside barrels have several scratches from getting dragged over the brake rotors while installing and removing them; this isn't noticeable when the wheels are on the car.

The tires are brand-new - no passes, never been installed on the car. They were mounted and balanced by my local shop. Please note that the stick-on weights may or may not clear on your car, and you will need to closely examine the fit prior to use.

I'm selling these because I'm not willing to deal with swapping tires at the drag strip and have been running only my DOT drag radials.

I'm looking for $1200 and am willing to ship; please contact me with your zip code and we can work out the rates. The wheels are located near Grand Rapids MI and I will attempt to make a reasonable attempt to meet with buyers in SW MI. SOLD!!!

Close-up of the minor pitting on the front face:

Inside of the wheel barrels, as viewed from the rear:

Close-up of the ding in the rim:

2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 M6 - JRE 650 RWHP kit, AFCO heat exchanger, JPSS V4 aero, Z28 wheels for the twisties and Weld big-n-littles for the dragstrip.
11.193@128.13 in 515' DA

Last edited by E. Bryant; 11-04-2016 at 11:27 AM.
E. Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #2
deeds

Drives: 2013 zl1
pm sent