Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-29-2015, 04:44 PM   #57
seven

Drives: 2015 Camaro RS 2LT AGM
You can't reason with crazy.......
2015 RS Camaro 2LT with Sunroof, Performance Exhaust, Ground Effects, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights(DD), CAI Cold Air Intake, Ghosted Side Markers(Showstopper), Elite Catch Can, Xpel & SunTek PPF, Replica Z28 High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 Replica Wheels(Satin Black Factory Reproductions)
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #58
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Man if that guy wanted something to complain about he should have been in TO last Saturday at around 4-4.30pm.

There was this Blue Porsche and it sounded like a POS loud and obnoxious.

Nobody and I mean Nobody liked the sound of that thing.

The First time we seen it we were leaving the Jays game.

As luck would have it he is on Lakeshore almost right beside us,my GF who love cars says he ruined it.

We later came across 2 Lambo Gallardo's on the QEW and man did they sound sweet
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:57 PM   #59
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
Speaking of inconsiderate. Damn lady, save some food for the rest of us. I'm going to have to subsidize her hip replacements.
I could so easily run her over and leave her fat ass there to die, what a piece of crap I wouldn't of course, but i like the idea.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:17 PM   #60
Beckmann2420
Infantry leads the way!

Drives: 2012 SW L99 2SS/RS
I have LTs, cam, and NOWEEDS full open all the time and luckily I have only had to deal with this once so far. Was in my Brigade parking lot doing a POV inspection (Personally owned vehicle) with my Soldiers. They kept bugging me to fire it up and give it a quick rev. So I give it a rev and this Major storms over to us from about 100m away and just starts laying into me.

The best part was his last name was "Dumbas". So that makes him Major Dumbas! Just missing that last S.

Borla ATAK Catback
C.A.I CAI
JRE Scoop
Elite Catch Can
Bo White Ported Throttle Body
PFADT Tri-Y Long Tube Headers
High Flow Cats
NOWEEDS
GPI VVT SS3 Cam
Circle D 3800 Torque Converter
Tuned by Southwest Speed
Beckmann2420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:19 PM   #61
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
I had a unfriendly neighbor once that had an electric lawnmower! He thought my 6hp mower was loud and told me to get an electric one. Next time I cut my grass, I took the muffler off and let it warm up for about 15 minutes before I started cutting my grass. When our power went off, I pointed the generator exhaust at his window. I ran my 69 Z/28 with open headers in my garage at times. Thank GOD he moved away!
Old 05-29-2015, 05:20 PM   #62
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
You shouldn't have prevented him from closing his door. Someone might mistake that for an act of aggression. Be safe out there.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #63
SabotAndHeat

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
I had a unfriendly neighbor once that had an electric lawnmower! He thought my 6hp mower was loud and told me to get an electric one. Next time I cut my grass, I took the muffler off and let it warm up for about 15 minutes before I started cutting my grass. When our power went off, I pointed the generator exhaust at his window. I ran my 69 Z/28 with open headers in my garage at times. Thank GOD he moved away!
@ Ragnar, thats hilarious. Its funny too cause that was almost what I was joking about above...but it happened to you for real.

Fragile hearts.
SabotAndHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:58 PM   #64
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabotAndHeat View Post
@ Ragnar, thats hilarious. Its funny too cause that was almost what I was joking about above...but it happened to you for real.

Fragile hearts.
No joke here, I'm not mean spirited, but something about this guy set me off with his attitude, then it was on. Never had anything like that happen to me again. I try to be nice and a good neighbor. If someone complains about my NPP, uhh.......I play nice at first!
Old 05-29-2015, 08:38 PM   #65
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Your a good guy with a darkside. Im shocked and impressed . I i know where your neighbour moved to. North of the border..thanks.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #66
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
You shouldn't have prevented him from closing his door. Someone might mistake that for an act of aggression. Be safe out there.
Believe me....he was in no hurry to go anywhere. He was very comfortable chatting. Ive said it before ...there was no real agression....just a lecture.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:55 PM   #67
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I agree 100%. By preventing him from closing his door you made yourself no better than him!

'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:05 AM   #68
Michaels2011

Drives: 2014 2lt/RS
I would have asked to see his decibel meter so you could see the proof....
No meter just spewing out his azz...

K&N cai..... WCC underhood lighting.... 1LE strut tower brace.... Custom painted Fuse box/engine covers & strut tower brace.... Pfadt 1.25 lowering springs.....Ghosted side markers.....
Michaels2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:27 AM   #69
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
I got all kinds of complaints about my car '13 1LE with NPP when I first got her. They complained I was racing up and down the block which is total crap, I keep it under 20 MPH in residential areas. They cried it was too loud. My response?

Wait until I get headers... LoL

I think my "eat a dick" attitude let them know to shut up. I mean most of them do 35 - 40 in their quiet mobiles...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2015, 07:47 AM   #70
titanfan
Account Suspended

Drives: Several in a big garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
So the car show I like to go to was cancelled because of bad weather.....so I took the opportunity to stop at a mall that has a store I like. I back into a spot with nobody around me. As im walking toward the door I walk by this 4 door car. HEY... HEY ....is that your car making all that noise? I look over here is this guy opening his drivers door.....why did you do that to your car? That illegal...you should be towed out of here. I said well your wrong sir..that car is emissions legal and the exhaust is loud yes...but where I live there is no auctual decibel level that says your too loud..its the police that make the call. Ive had zero problems and drive by the local police station every time I take it to work. Why would you do that..don't you consider other people? Yes I do was my response..I don't drive that car everyday I said. Your breaking the law...your cars illegal and you know it..yet you drive it anyway was his next statement. Now im getting mad....I asked him why he drove a blue 4dr car ?...why did he have silicone holding his headlight in. You have no right he tells me.....now hes getting into his car so I walk over and stand by his door so he cant close it. So....I look him in the eye and asked him who he thought he was... lecturing me on whats right. wrong..legal or illegal. Your breaking the law..he said that about 10 times. So I backup and let him close the door...he knows im getting upset..its nothing personal...your car just sounds ridiculous. I decided to end it there.....let me know if you want to go for a ride I told him as he was leaving. I didn't notice there was a guy sitting in his truck waiting for his wife...as I walked toward the door he leaned out the window and said..'what a dick". We both had a laugh as I finally made it to the door of the store.
Two things:

1) How old are you?
2) Learn punctuation. Without it, your post is almost impossible to read, let alone figure out who was saying what.
titanfan is offline   Reply With Quote