Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 05-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
thegreattailz

Drives: convertible
Anyone know the speaker and head unit specs for the 13/14 vert?

Looking for the wattage of the head unit and the speaker sizes and locations. And the boston if ya got em
thegreattailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
LuckyZL-1
Ragtop Rocket!!!

Drives: Black on Black Convertible
Just replace the amp I did and it blasts now. ********.com has all the connections you need so you won't have to cut and splice. Except for the new amp you do have to install the power and ground. I replaced the sub behind the rear with a kicker and it really woke it up nicely!
ADM custom cam, LPE stage 2 heads with dual valve springs, LS-3 ported throttle body, LPE 2 piece pulley, LPE overdrive balancer, 10% overdrive pulley, ported supercharger inlet, ADM race intake system, stainless works 1-7/8 headers, Injector Dynamics injectors, ADM heat exchanger, ADM dual fuel pump system, ADM exhaust switch, ADM 3 tunes tuning package.
744rwhp 727rwtq
LuckyZL-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 AM   #3
thegreattailz

Drives: convertible
Ok thanks, still looking for the number of speakers and the head wattage if anyone has it
thegreattailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:58 AM   #4
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyZL-1 View Post
Just replace the amp I did and it blasts now. ********.com has all the connections you need so you won't have to cut and splice. Except for the new amp you do have to install the power and ground. I replaced the sub behind the rear with a kicker and it really woke it up nicely!
That sounds nice and easy. Did you leave all the stock BA speakers and just upgrade the amp and sub? Was the sub a direct replacement for the stock one?
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
LuckyZL-1
Ragtop Rocket!!!

Drives: Black on Black Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS PANTHER View Post
That sounds nice and easy. Did you leave all the stock BA speakers and just upgrade the amp and sub? Was the sub a direct replacement for the stock one?
YES, YES, and YES. ******** has the faceplate for your new sub to just bolt on. You have a maximum depth that you can have for it so pay close attention to the size of the magnet of your aftermarket sub. The one I wanted to install wouldn't fit so I had to go with a not so hard hitting one but still way way better than the factory one.
ADM custom cam, LPE stage 2 heads with dual valve springs, LS-3 ported throttle body, LPE 2 piece pulley, LPE overdrive balancer, 10% overdrive pulley, ported supercharger inlet, ADM race intake system, stainless works 1-7/8 headers, Injector Dynamics injectors, ADM heat exchanger, ADM dual fuel pump system, ADM exhaust switch, ADM 3 tunes tuning package.
744rwhp 727rwtq
LuckyZL-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #6
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
Thanks
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote