Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Phastek Performance

Old 09-16-2015, 07:42 AM   #673
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
As usual, Patriots fans making absolutely no sense...
Old 09-16-2015, 08:37 AM   #674
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
As usual, a Seachicken fan with no sense of humor lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:29 AM   #675
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

I have a sense of humor...just confused as to what he said?!? Made no sense.

When you have to explain your "jokes", it isn't really a good joke.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:30 AM   #676
Bad@ssCamaro

Really Steve? C'mon Man!! It might have been in poor taste, but it's still funny ;-)

Old 09-16-2015, 10:44 AM   #677
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Really Steve? C'mon Man!! It might have been in poor taste, but it's still funny ;-)

I don't even understand the joke though. What good is a joke when you have to explain it?

I mean...if you're going to try to troll a Seahawk...at least try a little harder.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:45 AM   #678
Bad@ssCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I don't even understand the joke though. What good is a joke when you have to explain it?

I mean...if you're going to try to troll a Seahawk...at least try a little harder.
I guess we'll leave it up to trashman to educate you ;-)

Old 09-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #679
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

What does PSI have to do with the Seahawks though? I don't make the connection?

Maybe the joke might make more sense in a Patriots thread?
Old 09-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #680
Irishmic

Drives: 2014
Seahawks implode again......0-2 nice start.......Patriots 2-0 !!!
Irishmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:19 AM   #681
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmic View Post
Seahawks implode again......0-2 nice start.......Patriots 2-0 !!!
These two initial games were the one's I was worried about the most. I thought we had a chance to come out 1-1, if we were lucky. Playing one of the best teams on the road is tough. If you think we imploded, I don't think you were watching the game. We held one of the best offenses at home to 24 points. I'm ok with where our team is at this point.

We didn't start off with two cream puffs like you guys did. We started off with one of the best defeneses in the league on the road, and Green Bay is one of the top 2 teams (us being the other, of course), again with a home advantage. You guys started off with the Steelers (a total powerhouse /s) at home and at the Bills. I'd love if our division was as easy as yours.

I expect we will win a few during the rest of the season, and I wouldn't count us out of the playoffs yet.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:39 PM   #682
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
These two initial games were the one's I was worried about the most. I thought we had a chance to come out 1-1, if we were lucky. Playing one of the best teams on the road is tough. If you think we imploded, I don't think you were watching the game. We held one of the best offenses at home to 24 points. I'm ok with where our team is at this point.

We didn't start off with two cream puffs like you guys did. We started off with one of the best defeneses in the league on the road, and Green Bay is one of the top 2 teams (us being the other, of course), again with a home advantage. You guys started off with the Steelers (a total powerhouse /s) at home and at the Bills. I'd love if our division was as easy as yours.

I expect we will win a few during the rest of the season, and I wouldn't count us out of the playoffs yet.

That's funny.....didn't you pick those two "cream puffs" to beat the Pats ??? and that "one of the best defenses" you started against, pretty much got dominated by the skins yesterday.
For the record...I'd put that Bills D, right there with the Rams.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:21 PM   #683
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
I thought the Hawks had control of that game going into the 4th quarter and then Rodgers went out of his mind. That can happen in Green Bay, it's a tough place to win.

I am not worried about the Hawks at all, they are going to be in the NFC final at a minimum.

Ummm, the Steelers put like 100 points on the 49ers and the Buffalo team that made the Colts look stupid, the Pats blew them both out. I don't think we played 2 easy teams. Next week, well, yeah. So we probably lose that one LOL
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:17 PM   #684
NYJets77

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
I thought the Hawks had control of that game going into the 4th quarter and then Rodgers went out of his mind. That can happen in Green Bay, it's a tough place to win.

I am not worried about the Hawks at all, they are going to be in the NFC final at a minimum.

Ummm, the Steelers put like 100 points on the 49ers and the Buffalo team that made the Colts look stupid, the Pats blew them both out. I don't think we played 2 easy teams. Next week, well, yeah. So we probably lose that one LOL

I wouldn't worry: worst case, your team can always cheat their way to a win. I heard headsets at Foxboro stream Netflix on demand! LOL
NYJets77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:37 AM   #685
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Seattle needs to find a way to get the running game going. The Offensive line is really sucking at picking up blocks.

The Pats did play one of the best defenses in the league with Buffalo. No doubt about it, they are tough. But the Bills offensive cannot keep turning the ball over and handing the game to the other team, in this case, the Pats. Once their QB settles in with more experience, they will be stronger (now how long is that going to take???)

I am just happy my Panthers have slipped by a couple weaker teams. They like to "just barely win" every game. Great defense, but man Cam can make some bonehead decisions down the field one minute, and look like an elite QB the next play. If he was actually a consistent QB, I would be much happier.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #686
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

It helps that we get a big piece of our defense back this week. I'm not sure he'll be rusty or not...he's been working out apparently. Not the same as game hits though...Kam is likely one that'll be ready to play pretty quickly.

Our D was actually pretty good against Rodgers last Sunday. Except for Bennett jumping offsides twice (one should have been called dead as the O-lineman moved)...resulting in 2 TD's, we were pretty stout. Rodgers is good...really good.

I'm hoping our offense finds ways to consistently move the ball. I don't think it's only about running the ball. Our offense...really any offense...needs to be somewhat unpredictable and take advantage of the matchups. A run-run-pass offese becomes predictable and easy to stop. I do hope Graham finds a way into our offense. Wilson has been under seige these first two games with some very good DL's to play against. Add to that, that they are raw and inexperienced...and Wilson was sacked a lot, and scrambling all the time.

Which brings up running as well...can't advance the ball if your o-line is still raw. Last game showed a lot of improvement, with Wilson getting some time in the pocket later. I have heard that Graham hasn't been getting targets a lot because he isn't cutting his routes off when Wilson is under pressure. Personally, I'd like to see him trying to find holes in the D short so he's always a quicker and reliable option when the o-line crumbles.