Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 08-15-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
SnowyCamaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1, 2006 Chevy Equinox
Need help finding a good deal (v6 rotors and pads)

So here is the deal. Originally I was going to buy the r1 concepts rotors with posi quiet pads. But it seems they stopped making them for the v6. Anyway I need all 4 rotors and pads for my 2010 1LT.

Here is the catch, I live in Canada. Does anyone know of a better price than what tire rack is offering for these parts. I'm looking at the slotted stoptech rotors and posi quiet pads shipped to my door for 780.

I had stoptech rotors before on my old car and liked them a lot. I like slotted and drilled rotors but from my experience the drilled aren't so good in the winter corrosion wise. Also due to the corrosion up here, I like the black painted hats very much, the painted hats also will compliment my new rims that I have on order.

Anyway I've been searching quite a bit. If anyone has seen slotted rotors with painted hats with a decent set of ceramic pads out there for less than 780 shipped up to GTA area can you please let me know. Also any sponsors if you have a better price than this pm me, will be a real easy sale for you

Thanks in advance,
Old 08-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
hworth18
Jus' Cruzin

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS Krypton Green
Try Brakeperformance.com They have all types of rotors for the V6 and they are excellent quality.

Tags
1lt, canada, deal, pads, rotors