Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-13-2018, 02:17 AM   #1
letsrollmike

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1SS
6LE designs

After working with 6LE to resolve my issues, all is well. I've received my order and will post pics of the installation soon. Thanks to the team over there, appreciate it. Thanks for dealing with an impatient customer!

Last edited by letsrollmike; 01-22-2018 at 10:17 PM.
letsrollmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:14 AM   #2
Nated421

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary SS Camaro
I ordered a set of side skirts from Mark @ 6ledesigns. I will say it did take longer than expected. But I did finally receive my products on Monday 1-8-18. I order at the same time on Black Friday. I know he is switching a lot of things up at his shop and sent me a message saying everything was super bonkers and such. I was upset myself and didn’t want to wait that long when I was told a couple weeks. He did respond to my emails and lmk that the company supplying product was backed up from orders and would be shipping mine soon. A few days later I received an email with a tracking number for my order.Hopefully he resolves your matter like he did mine. I’ve heard of other people having trouble , but tons more who haven’t. I think with all the sales from Black Friday and New Years have him super swamped along with all the changes he’s doing to his company.
Nated421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #3
SLO

Drives: Slo'ly
Everyone gets a little anxious when placing orders. But for a business to make you feel like you are just bugging them is not good. The whole, we already got your money, so now just wait.

Ive dealt with several vendors that don't wait to be asked....they send you updates along the way. These are the ones that make a good experience. Anyone can get you the parts, its how they resolve issues, and how your treated along the way.
SLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
EddieM92
Instagram- _2sslow_

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Bc of the wild fires going on in Cali they had to evacuate their current location and move to another place. 6LEDesign posted that on their Instagram

2011 Camaro LT RS (Sold)
2011 Range Rover Sport HSE (Sold)
2016 Camaro 2SS NPP, TSP headers & Xpipe, Skid e85, CAI Intake, MSD IM, 95m TB, BigPowerRacing Tune, H&R Lowering springs, BMR sway bars
EddieM92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #5
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Ordered a spoiler over 5 months ago....still waiting....
Old 01-18-2018, 10:11 AM   #6
letsrollmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
Ordered a spoiler over 5 months ago....still waiting....

WOW 5 months ago? I might just opt for the refund then. I understand with the fires, ok, but I don't want to be in a situation where the vendor decided to close up shop and run off with the cash.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:21 PM   #7
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsrollmike View Post
WOW 5 months ago? I might just opt for the refund then. I understand with the fires, ok, but I don't want to be in a situation where the vendor decided to close up shop and run off with the cash.
I got a spoiler from him too last year (or 2016, i forgot) and it did take a long time, but i got it. Mark from 6LE will be good for it, he wont run off with your money, it may just take longer than we would like, which does suck.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:31 PM   #8
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
I sent 5 emails 4 to mark and 1 to the site Kyle replied back with I can’t find your order so I told him the number I sent him was PayPal invoice from mark. Guess what never heard bad. And I’m at 3 months with no set ship date of my hood. Previously was told probably by thanksgiving then wait the 6-8 weeks and he will be gable to get a time. Now I can’t get a simple reply back from Kyle or mark. If we don’t start hear something I believe we will need to call our cr dot cards do to the promise dates have been missed by at at least a month.
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:09 AM   #9
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1le32907 View Post
I sent 5 emails 4 to mark and 1 to the site Kyle replied back with I can’t find your order so I told him the number I sent him was PayPal invoice from mark. Guess what never heard bad. And I’m at 3 months with no set ship date of my hood. Previously was told probably by thanksgiving then wait the 6-8 weeks and he will be gable to get a time. Now I can’t get a simple reply back from Kyle or mark. If we don’t start hear something I believe we will need to call our cr dot cards do to the promise dates have been missed by at at least a month.
Kyle doesn't hold much clout over at 6LE Designs, he's just the social media guy from what I understand. I've tried to contact him before and he seemed pretty much useless tbh, no offense.

Apparently Mark had his laptop and other devices hacked and is trying to sort that all out atm which is why he probably hasn't responded to you lately. Give him a few days before you decide to back out entirely.
Old 01-22-2018, 07:30 PM   #10
6LE Designs

All will be caught up in the coming two weeks. Yes we have been slammed, working on making things better while fighting annoying Facebook hackers and other ridiculous issues.
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:20 PM   #11
letsrollmike

I got the spoiler and it's awesome looking. Will post pics with it installed later.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:25 PM   #12
6LE Designs

Sorry just saw this (first response was Kyle, this is Mark). We just finally got rid of a hack that has been causing email issues since SEMA (we were unaware until last week).

Should be all good now.

Kyle started helping me with Social Media, did great and I asked him if he wanted a part time job and he said yes lol.

Very bright young man just give him a few months to get oriented with us. He's stepping into a living breathing 10 year old business during one of it's most trying times (due to fires, mold issues, etc...) AND trying to learn it all/catch up WHILE jumping right into doing the work, he's doing pretty awesome for what I threw at him lol.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:15 AM   #13
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
So, following up on Mark's excuses.......orders, fires, rotation of the earth, Venus lining up with Mars.... He promised a full refund on 1/24 on the order that he not only has not shipped but has not produced. The only time I have heard from him with dozens of attempts was when he sent a notice of an error he received from Pay Pal (yes another excuse) so I followed up with Pay Pal. The issue is not only does 6LE have no money in their account, they are/were at a negative balance...(the response is below) no part, no production, no money, where oh where can it be.....he have been taking orders since June.....moderator should warn everyone

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I could see that the seller could not able to perform refund due to negative balance of his account.
We're however, reviewing your cases and will contact you if we need more information. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Sincerely,
Kethuvarni
PayPal
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:22 AM   #14
6LE Designs

^^Your payment shows refunded on my end and there's over $38k sitting in that account JUST for refunds, here's a screen shot from right now...