Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 11-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #29
MR 45TH

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
There are many that care more about service and quality than cost and will pay.
Couldn’t possibly agree more! I will gladly pay more for good service!
Old 11-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #30
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
Well you are right on 1 point i was never a customer however my fiance at the time who now is my wife was a customer of yours and you screwed her over and she had to do a charge back on her mastercard because she waited and waited for a set of kooks headers that never came, problem is you have screwed so many people over you wouldnt know them anyway, your selling parts today to pay for previous orders you cant pay for, and to be again totally honest she bought parts from you before the headers and they arrived no problems which is why she bought the headers from you and learnt the hard way.
Pm me her name. I want the details to look into this.
D
Old 11-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #31
TheElementalCashew

Drives: 2017 ZL1
I've bought thousands of dollars of items from Marylandspeed for several different vehicles. They may take a while to get to you, but those discounts are worth it in my personal opinion. I'll continue to buy from Marylandspeed and recommend them to others (while being clear about the wait times).

Sorry they didn't meet your expectations OP.

Mods: Rotofab CAI, Tony Mamo TB, Kooks headers (green cats), 18% LPE lower pulley, E85/FlexFuel sensor. BC Forged RS41s (19x10, 19x12)/PS4S, R888R (305/325)
Dyno: E40: 661whp/703wtq, 93: 633whp/674wtq

Old 11-16-2017, 04:26 PM   #32
RedDragonSS2.0

Drives: 2017 Summit White Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElementalCashew View Post
I've bought thousands of dollars of items from Marylandspeed for several different vehicles. They may take a while to get to you, but those discounts are worth it in my personal opinion. I'll continue to buy from Marylandspeed and recommend them to others (while being clear about the wait times).

Sorry they didn't meet your expectations OP.
No offense but with the Shady ass experience I have had with Maryland speed I wouldn’t doubt he would break off a discount for some support...

Guys a Con artist who holds your money hostage against you...

Rotofab Intake, Borla 60606 Midpipes, Corsa Extreme Axleback
Old 11-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #33
TheElementalCashew

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS2.0 View Post
No offense but with the Shady ass experience I have had with Maryland speed I wouldn’t doubt he would break off a discount for some support...

Guys a Con artist who holds your money hostage against you...
I have bought those parts over time since 2009. Nowhere else would I have gotten discounts like those, and I've never had them "break off a discount" for me, whatever that means. And I have never not received an item I ordered.

If you don't feel comfortable waiting that long for a discounted part, then by all means don't buy from them. But I don't see the point of lashing out at them here when the only track record they have is of long turnarounds.

Mods: Rotofab CAI, Tony Mamo TB, Kooks headers (green cats), 18% LPE lower pulley, E85/FlexFuel sensor. BC Forged RS41s (19x10, 19x12)/PS4S, R888R (305/325)
Dyno: E40: 661whp/703wtq, 93: 633whp/674wtq

Old 11-17-2017, 07:40 PM   #34
Brianw36
SNSTRSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS A8
I purchased a set of Kooks headers, green cats, and rotofab dry sound delete. With having the headers ceramic painted back in February. I got a killer deal. It took around 8 weeks total to receive everything. It was the middle of winter and my car was put away. The wait was well worth it. Everything was shipped and exactly what I ordered. Nobody could even come close to their price. If you don't want to wait and you need the parts now then you can pay full price somewhere else.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:50 AM   #35
JEBMotorsport

Drives: Corvette
Good to see that camaro6 forum not closes warnings for this useless seller Marylandspeed, thats good for members that want place an order on some parts to their car, and can put their hard earned money with serious seller. On corvetteforum they closes treads that warn about this seller and send warning to forummembers that just want to help other member to stay away from unserious sellers.

Just make and online search with the name marylandspeed , then make up your mind if you want to put order with this company. I was so stupid to order from marylandspeed. After see they often make offers with good deals on corvetteforum and had done so for several years and was an supporting vendor for years there I saw this as an quality sign, oh I was so wrong with so many orders. Had I made online search first I never made an order with marylandspeed. The only thing that going fast with marylandspeed is the charge of your creditcard, that is instant. Serious sellers charge when they ship parts. I have orders with marylandspeed for over $2000 and have had this for over 2 months now and have not seen a part or got any deliverydate.

Was looking on the marylandspeed website and instant their chat came up and they talked with you. I wanted coated headers as the offer coating for free to an Corvette and asked how long the deliverydate was. The coating was not so important, but since they offer this I thought I could go for that. I did not haggle any more on their price for lower price. I asked how long the deliverydate was,they said 3-4 weeks. Then I said I needed to put my order elsewhere as this was to an car that I sold an promised delivered with complete Kooks headers and catted X pipe. Then thay said that they should try to get it ready in 2-3 weeks for me, so I went soft and let them get the order. This I now soon 3 months ago, or 11 weeks ago to be exact and not seen any headers.

The x-pipe I ordered from another serious dealer and got it in under one week.

After talking to the man I sold my car to I agreed to get new axleback also,and again looking on marylandspeed site 2 weeks after ordering headers and thinking verything was going well and thought the headers soon would be shipped again the chat started. I was not then made up my mind up to order instant, but I was only looking. Then they give me an offer on an good deal on the Kooks axleback. If I had made up my mind then to order I would go with that deal. But I said that I was not in a hurry to order so I could come back later, then they came up with another and even better deal, I did not try to haggle, I was not just ready to order and said that again. Then they came ut with and even greater offer without that I haggle on the price. At this time the price was so low that it was not easy to say no to the offer. Marylandspeed often use the haggle from customers as an excuse to deliver slow since customers need parts so cheap. I would agreeed on the first offer they came up with in the first place if I was 100% ready for order. Marylandspeed did the haggle themself in this case, and I felt they were aggressive to close the deal. This I also told them in chat, but then they said it was to reach an goal the day in sales, and I was so stupid to let them get the order. This was an Kooks axleback that Kooks has in stock and have had it for weeks. Marylandspeed again charged me instant for this axleback, this was over 2 months ago , or to be exact this time also , 9 weeks and no axleback to see.

Hope you think twice before you put in an order with this vendor.

Last edited by JEBMotorsport; 11-18-2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:37 AM   #36
ZNix

Drives: 1987 Buick Grand National
Quote:
Sorry, could get through the first paragraph. Wow!
Try again. It really wasn't difficult to understand. English is obviously not their first language.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:53 AM   #37
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
Try again. It really wasn't difficult to understand. English is obviously not their first language.
He is listed from Jersey, but after further review, it looks like he's fom Norway. So you could be onto something. Sorry.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:39 PM   #38
JEBMotorsport

Drives: Corvette
Quote:
He is listed from Jersey, but after further review, it looks like he's fom Norway. So you could be onto something. Sorry.
I do best to write without errors so its readable. But I think most of what I write is possible to understand if I write in English spoken forums if you read all that I write. But of course somthing that I write will look strange for somebody and not with the correct grammar

Yes I am from Norway. Linden NJ is my business adress that I use. This adress I use when purchasing cars and goods in the US. I have sent several cars and hundreds of packages trough this adress for further shipment to Norway. The reason that I write New Jersey is that many people get afraid If I write Norway, they dont want to send outside US because of the extra work it will be with export. Then I dont need to explain this every time that I have US adress that I use. now I just buy , order, pay and people and businesses sends to my US adress.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #39
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEBMotorsport View Post
I do best to write without errors so its readable. But I think most of what I write is possible to understand if I write in English spoken forums if you read all that I write. But of course somthing that I write will look strange for somebody and not with the correct grammar

Yes I am from Norway. Linden NJ is my business adress that I use. This adress I use when purchasing cars and goods in the US. I have sent several cars and hundreds of packages trough this adress for further shipment to Norway. The reason that I write New Jersey is that many people get afraid If I write Norway, they dont want to send outside US because of the extra work it will be with export. Then I dont need to explain this every time that I have US adress that I use. now I just buy , order, pay and people and businesses sends to my US adress.
No disrespect. You are doing fine. The sad thing is that you do better than many from here. It does appear that this vendor being a turd is far reaching. Good luck to you.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #40
reeper

Drives: 2010 HD D/A, 2015 Z06, 2016 2SS
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-ea...and-complaints
OEM Blackout tail-lamps
OEM SEMA Grille
35% window tint
Black glow-tie
BMR Suspension (Pretty much everything)
ACS rear-deck spoiler
Rotofab CAI
Lolly-pop red rotors by Madison Powder Coating
Old 11-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #41
TimsZ28

Drives: '16 2SS, '14 Z71
Today the last item in my order arrived, the tail lights...

Like the Liar and Fraud that I was portrayed to be in Brandon's post I contacted the CC company to inform them as soon as the shipment arrived.

Nothing I wrote above was wrong or hyped to misguide anyone in any way. I gave them a drop dead date and time after nearly 90 days to fill the last portion of my order. I waited, and no shipment nor was there a refund issued. So I disputed the remaining portion of the order minus the % of discount applied to the order. Just a couple of days after I was sent a shipment notice. I waited to make sure it was not a box of rocks, then notified my CC company within the hour the shipment arrived.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:05 PM   #42
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimsZ28 View Post
Today the last item in my order arrived, the tail lights...

Like the Liar and Fraud that I was portrayed to be in Brandon's post I contacted the CC company to inform them as soon as the shipment arrived.

Nothing I wrote above was wrong or hyped to misguide anyone in any way. I gave them a drop dead date and time after nearly 90 days to fill the last portion of my order. I waited, and no shipment nor was there a refund issued. So I disputed the remaining portion of the order minus the % of discount applied to the order. Just a couple of days after I was sent a shipment notice. I waited to make sure it was not a box of rocks, then notified my CC company within the hour the shipment arrived.
It's funny...you fire shots bragging you file a dispute and blasting us in a post here, then get upset someone comes back on you.

Closed Thread