Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BORLA

Old Today, 12:42 AM   #29
Oramac2016

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS
Dont sell what you dont have..... That would probably make a better business. Thats just as bad as pre-orders. Even worst actually. Is that to cut down on overhead? He does sound like a great guy but once money is involved then patience only goes so far. Its a few other companies that have got on here, promoted products off demo/prototype pieces to get the hype going, give release dates, then don’t deliver. I think at some point, I personally would just give everyone a refund and just say ill open ordering up again once I have these to ship.
Old Today, 12:47 AM   #30
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Worst part is been a week and a half and no one can response from the last time I spoke with him. For someone running a business it does not sound like he knows what is actually going on especially since we can never get any sort of concrete answer. I was gonna buy more iroc stuff what have waited to see how this experience turns out and I’m not feeling the love anymore.
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #31
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oramac2016 View Post
Dont sell what you dont have..... That would probably make a better business. Thats just as bad as pre-orders. Even worst actually. Is that to cut down on overhead? He does sound like a great guy but once money is involved then patience only goes so far. Its a few other companies that have got on here, promoted products off demo/prototype pieces to get the hype going, give release dates, then don’t deliver. I think at some point, I personally would just give everyone a refund and just say ill open ordering up again once I have these to ship.
Anderson composites is the same way, Friend purchased hood supposed to take 4 weeks took 3 months .. then they ordered the sides were told they were in stock could ship in 3 days directly from anderson that was 2 months ago.

All these companies seem to make items as they get ordered and dont keep any stock its not just 6le..

American Authority is the only company I know for the 6th gen camaro that can ship your item almost right away.

ok ok .... you can buy duraflex items and get them shipped quickly but well i wont even get on that topic.

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is online now   Reply With Quote