Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 09-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #15
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH 2012 SS/RS View Post
So they took my money for the show...but did not give me a number or even a score sheet to vote for others....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
That stinks specially if you were the only gen 5 ... sorry to hear it Dave

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #16
67RS2010SS

Drives: Maroon 67 rs and CRT 2012 ZL-1
Didn't Normagene go?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #17
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Please please please DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER! I have know idea what happened this year??? Last year it was a great show. I got there super late, 2:30pm, show was suppose to end at 4pm. When I got there, the place was just about empty. Have no idea what happened. Not sure if it was the weather or what, but the turn out must of been so piss poor everybody bailed out early. Look at the pics from last years show on-line, the turnout was outstanding. Well I learned my lesson, I'm keeping my big mouth shut from now own. Next show I attend, I'll only comment AFTER THE FACT. I apologize to anyone who attended and drove a long distance only to be so disappointed. I recommended it based on last years show, which was great. So again, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #18
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
What the hell!! You dont have to be sooo hard on your self because a car show ended up being a flop. This stuff happens and shows are weather fragile.
I'm willing to bet that next year as long as the weather holds out the show will be great.
We yes (we) at nec5 as a group cover tons of shows and not all are going to be Winners. Post up next year and let's hope for better weather.
If we all gave up on posting shows after posting one that sucked we wouldn't have many to post at all.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #19
Northeast Rod Run

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH 2012 SS/RS View Post
I got to say

Worst car show I have ever been to

Take my money.....no directions where to park....no classes explained....I'm just driving around looking for other Camaros....wtf

So they took my money for the show...but did not give me a number or even a score sheet to vote for others....
That show is always one of the best of the season. I'm sure the weather had A LOT to do with the lower turnout.

As far as nothing explained and stuff like that goes..... I don't want to sound like I'm bashing you or anything, but those problems sound more like your fault than theirs.

I have been to that show multiple times and never had any of those problems. They aren't going to hold everyone's hand, but if you seek out information, they always take care of any questions or problems one might have.

Either way.... it does suck that you didn't have a good time
Old 09-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #20
z28mass
z28 mass

Drives: 4 gen of camaros, 2012 ZL1 vin#1499
The show this Year was poor due to weather. I never miss this show it's always a nice and very big with 600-800 cars. Dave got there when they were about to give out the trophies. They stopped the show early due to heavy rain all day. I don't usual drive my camaros and took a chance in going hoping rain would stop. I did not want to miss this show it's always a good time. Please give it a chance and hope next Year we have better weather. Yes Dave you were the only 5th Gen there. Camaro classes there are all from 67-74 and 75 to present, all together, stock, custom.
Don't forget East Coast Camaro together with DeSantis Chevrolet in Brockton Ma is having a great car show on September 29th. Try not to miss it as this show is awesome every Year.
z28mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #21
Northeast Rod Run

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28mass View Post
Dave got there when they were about to give out the trophies.
That explains a lot. LOL!!
Old 09-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #22
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28mass View Post
The show this Year was poor due to weather. I never miss this show it's always a nice and very big with 600-800 cars. Dave got there when they were about to give out the trophies. They stopped the show early due to heavy rain all day. I don't usual drive my camaros and took a chance in going hoping rain would stop. I did not want to miss this show it's always a good time. Please give it a chance and hope next Year we have better weather. Yes Dave you were the only 5th Gen there. Camaro classes there are all from 67-74 and 75 to present, all together, stock, custom.
Don't forget East Coast Camaro together with DeSantis Chevrolet in Brockton Ma is having a great car show on September 29th. Try not to miss it as this show is awesome every Year.
I didn't find any postings about this show? I googled upcoming carshows. Is it at the dealership? Where are they in Brockton? And is the show at the dealership? Maybe I'll check it out, what are the show hours? Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote