Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 10-18-2017, 08:40 AM   #15
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockid View Post
No I don’t have aftermarket part insurance. I should have been more clear. If my car gets totaled I can’t get anything from my car because the insurance will basically own my car. So they will allow me to find all the receipts of my aftermarket parts and pay me back for them.
Got it got it. Thanks for the clarification

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:11 AM   #16
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
I got that on mine and save all my receipts in a folder and separately on my computer. Not sure if aftermarket insurance is worth it but with what I've spent so far it can't hurt. glad your ok Ockid they may fix it they may not if the frame is damaged they'll total it, if it's suspension and bodywork they may fix it. I'd get a detailed damage invoice and get opinions before jumping into any work.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:47 AM   #17
15CamaroV6

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro I4 Turbo
parts shouldnt be hard to find. i just had an accident last month. 2nd 1 this year. not fault accidents. rear bumper replaced new valance new exhaust. evrything else was fixed by the shop. both quarter panels were reworked. looks like new.
15CamaroV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:00 PM   #18
Ockid

Drives: 2016 4 cylinder 2.0t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I got that on mine and save all my receipts in a folder and separately on my computer. Not sure if aftermarket insurance is worth it but with what I've spent so far it can't hurt. glad your ok Ockid they may fix it they may not if the frame is damaged they'll total it, if it's suspension and bodywork they may fix it. I'd get a detailed damage invoice and get opinions before jumping into any work.
Thank you Evil Bee NH. Hopefully they can fix it.
Ockid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:03 PM   #19
Ockid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15CamaroV6 View Post
parts shouldnt be hard to find. i just had an accident last month. 2nd 1 this year. not fault accidents. rear bumper replaced new valance new exhaust. evrything else was fixed by the shop. both quarter panels were reworked. looks like new.
Hopefully my frame isn’t bent. I know the front and rear susupension of the right side is completely done.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:52 PM   #20
DWS909

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT RS Turbo
Man that sucks. Is that a wickerbill on an rs spoiler? If so do you have a link?
DWS909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:38 PM   #21
Ockid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWS909 View Post
Man that sucks. Is that a wickerbill on an rs spoiler? If so do you have a link?
It does suck. Also the wicker bill is on a RS spoiler. Here is the link.
https://zl1addons.com/collections/wi...nt=37040427777

ZL1 Addons tow hook works incredible too. The only way my car was getting on the flat bed was using the tow hook.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:46 PM   #22
Ockid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
It does suck man.. I would also not be surprised it does not total. Insurance CO.'s are tight these days. Ive personally seen a 500$ difference NOT total a car multiple times. be prepared ....

We just wrapped up a 17 that took 2 weeks to get a simple tailamp.
Their are multiple engine harness sections that simply aren't available yet as component part, thus requiring a complete engine harness. Those are a problem.... I have informed a few members on that problem already...http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503616
Point is , its hard to say...
I will be super excited if they don't total it. If they total it all I would probably get back is what my car is worth right now and my aftermarket parts.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:41 AM   #23
notoriousstad

Drives: none
Quote:
Hopefully my frame isn’t bent. I know the front and rear susupension of the right side is completely done.
Pretty sure Cam 4/5/6 all are unibodys...... no frame
Langston 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
NoName - 73' Datsun 620 - LS7/TR6060/4.56/T2/NREMITT/9C1 guts
notoriousstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:06 AM   #24
Ockid

Hey guys. Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I just learned today that my car will be fix. Luckily I don't have to pay for the damage because it is going to be expensive.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:21 AM   #25
Mjollnir

Drives: 2017 1LS White
Quote:
Hey guys. Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I just learned today that my car will be fix. Luckily I don't have to pay for the damage because it is going to be expensive.
This is great news! Congrats, I hope it gets done right!
Mjollnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:23 AM   #26
jaysonstuart

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Good news, hope it's the same or better as it was prior to the accident.
jaysonstuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 01:07 AM   #27
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Dang im surprised there was no frame damage. Glad your ok. But if i was you i would have demanded a check for a new camaro. I hope it drives the same after getting fixed, but reselling it later there will be an accident report on the car which will definately lower the value. If you plan on keeping the car forever that doesnt matter though. Hoping everything works out for your car. The whole situation just sucks to be in i feel for you bro
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6thgen, camaro, chevrolet, wrecked