Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 10-18-2016, 11:01 AM   #29
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
How do you select a different shade other than what is offered? I found the page where you can custom build a mat and choose different shades of grey and black. But on the page dedicated for the Camaro mat, with the Camaro emblem, I don't see where I can select different colors other than the four or five offered on that page.

Maybe I'm blind.

That is just a generic page.
All the colors are shown here.
http://lloydmats.com/ultimat-colors/
When you order from a dealer you can select any color you want.

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:07 AM   #30
Mojave
San Diego Head Tuners

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS ,NPP,MagRide, A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieRocket View Post
Thanks for posting that up. I was wondering about the color match. Think I'm going with black. It will match the black parts of the interior. Plus the camaro logo will pop more
Agreed ! I am going to do black also since that is too far off our gray color. I have the weathertechs right now and yes it is sad to say they are way too short and I don't know how my passengers get dirt behind them but they do.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MojaveKY
https://www.instagram.com/mojaveky/
https://twitter.com/MojaveKY
http://dinowax.refr.cc/bryanm 15% off DinoWax orders
Mojave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:48 PM   #31
mws517
Red Hot A8

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE, black
Well I have been looking for Lloyds mats with the SS insignia to no avail. RPI has them on their website saying order your 2016 SS floor mats here, so I did back, in August and paid for them. A few days later I receive an phone call from RPI saying the SS mats have not been approved for sale as of yet, so they refunded my money. I have been searching for them since. On 10/25/16, I actually emailed Mary Barra herself, asking about getting SS floor mats for my 2016 SS. I never really expected to receive a reply, but at 4pm this afternoon, Larry from the executive GM office called me and informed me unfortunately the SS floor mats have not, and will not be made anytime soon. When asked when, he told he there are no plans too, and no time table to do so.
mws517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 04:38 PM   #32
freddyD

Drives: 2020 rally green rs
Carpet mats look pretty.Then they WILL get dirty.Then you will have to clean them to look nice again.THEN THEY WILL GET DIRTY AGAIN-IN A FEW DAY,do yourself a favor buy weathertecks floorliners and be done with it.Run them for a month then hose them off!Save your carpet mat for datenite or resale!
freddyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:13 PM   #33
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyD View Post
Carpet mats look pretty.Then they WILL get dirty.Then you will have to clean them to look nice again.THEN THEY WILL GET DIRTY AGAIN-IN A FEW DAY,do yourself a favor buy weathertecks floorliners and be done with it.Run them for a month then hose them off!Save your carpet mat for datenite or resale!
Maybe if you're messy. Mine always are clean. I hate the way Weathertechs look.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:33 PM   #34
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
I have the red SS logo Lloyds mats I bought in February before the embargo. Just the front mats. Didn't get rears. I have changed the exterior SS logos to black and am going to do the ones on the seat and steering wheel. Might be willing to part with the SS logo mats. That would get rid of the last red emblem.

The replacements will cost about $125 and shipping probably another $25. So, if you want the SS logo mats I will sell them for $150. They are in excellent condition. And, I do not do PayPal. Had a bad experience with them. Western Union wire transfer only. If you are interested, PM me and I can give you some references here on the forum.

Don't mind the little white pebbles.
Name:  IMG_2502.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  306.8 KB
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.

Last edited by Hyper16; 10-26-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:12 PM   #35
thundercrakcer

Drives: Summit White 2SS, M6
I got these the other day, blend in real nice with a summit white and jet black interior. Comes with 2 rear mats just in case a back pack falls off the rear seats lol
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2016, 01:32 PM   #36
mws517
Red Hot A8

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE, black
Hyper16
Sound Has Been Found ....

iTrader Rating: 0 reviews
I have the red SS logo Lloyds mats I bought in February before the embargo. Just the front mats. Didn't get rears. I have changed the exterior SS logos to black and am going to do the ones on the seat and steering wheel. Might be willing to part with the SS logo mats. That would get rid of the last red emblem.

The replacements will cost about $125 and shipping probably another $25. So, if you want the SS logo mats I will sell them for $150. They are in excellent condition. And, I do not do PayPal. Had a bad experience with them. Western Union wire transfer only. If you are interested, PM me and I can give you some references here on the forum.

Don't mind the little white pebbles.
Name: IMG_2502.jpg
Views: 45
Size: 306.8 KB
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | Roto-Fab CAI | Vitesse Throttle Controller | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.

Sent you PM about the mats
mws517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:40 PM   #37
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws517 View Post

Sent you PM about the mats
It didn't come through. Did you include a subject? Won't process without one.

BTW - you don't have to copy and paste the post, just hit the quote button on the bottom right.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 03:29 PM   #38
mjmenke

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Apparently WeatherTech's lasers aren't very accurate either.
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2016, 04:03 PM   #39
Mr. Grumpy
Car Enthusiast

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS FIFTY
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmenke View Post
Apparently WeatherTech's lasers aren't very accurate either.
IKR, I'm thinking about returning mine. They're located 10 miles from where I work.

Check this one. https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-L...or%2Bmats&th=1

I like the coverage area but I've never heard of that brand before.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:57 PM   #40
CamaroBody

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS
I ordered the ones from Amazon in the first post after I saw them in a Camaro and really liked them.

My plan is to use them until it stops raining as I can't stand wet, dirty, and smelly carpet.

Mods:
XPEL - Hood, Bumper, Headlights, & Side Mirrors
JWM - Side Markers
ZL1 Addons - Deluxe Rock Guards & Red Lift Pads
GM - Dark Tail Lamps
MRR - Gloss Black M017s
CamaroBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 09:12 PM   #41
ian351c

Drives: 2017 Camaros 2SS
I just ordered a set of Husky Liners for my 2017. According to their web site, they have full coverage (they extend under the front seats). I'll know for sure when they get here.
ian351c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:02 AM   #42
RECOUPED

Drives: 2017 GARNET RED TINTCOAT 2SS M6
MATS

Lloyd floor Mats.

I bought a set Black with the SS logo

They are BEE UTIFULL
RECOUPED is offline   Reply With Quote