Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #43
Msmall143

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSteven View Post
That's assuming the buyer is trusting. I could easily make all that up. I was thinking more of taking pictures and saving receipts.
Reciepts are the only thing I'd except if I was looking. I bought with 6k miles on the car so there was basically 1 receipt.

Personally I look at the other things the person owns and how they take care of them. Typically that's a pretty good indication
Msmall143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #44
Hellfighter

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
I bought my ZL1 used with 8.6k Miles on it previous owner didnt seem to care too much cosmetically about it , via bird stains couple paint rock chips here and there and swirls, but i can fix all that myself paint correction, wheels had plenty of tread on them so no burn outs been done or abuse, So i typically think my car was a daily driver. So i got a bunch of $ off in a price range and went for it. Look for things like that, how it was cared for , if you buy used, vs new

Tags
buyers remorse, dealers, new camaro, used camaro