Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 06-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #337
backbaconrules

Drives: 2011 LT Black
Safe trip everyone.
backbaconrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #338
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
Awesome turnout
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #339
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Met a lot of nice people today! I had a great time. Loved your co pilot Layla! (I believe that is your name) such a cute dog you have. I did the drive from Davenport in Calgary to Red Deer. Had to return home after that. Hope you all had a safe and fun drive the rest of the way! Next year I will make time for the whole trip! So cool driving the highway with so many bitching Camaro's!
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #340
cheaplabor
It the toybox 4 winter

Drives: LSA 68f100 pickup/2010 rs/2ss abm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler H View Post
Met a lot of nice people today! I had a great time. Loved your co pilot Layla! (I believe that is your name) such a cute dog you have. I did the drive from Davenport in Calgary to Red Deer. Had to return home after that. Hope you all had a safe and fun drive the rest of the way! Next year I will make time for the whole trip! So cool driving the highway with so many bitching Camaro's!
Tyler....you have to sell me the pattern for those front flaps...they look completely stock and are so subtle. After the 880km rounder today my front fender lips are blasted
cheaplabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #341
Hiway

Drives: 2012 SS Transformer Edition
Great Day

Thank you everyone. It was great meeting all of you. I hope you all had a great drive the balance of the day.
Attached Images

Hiway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #342
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler H View Post
Got the name right! Was awesome meeting so many great people today, stole this from Tony as he's not on Camaro5. Too bad you couldn't make the whole cruise, maybe try to make the Alberta/BC cruise in August
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #343
eastwood

Drives: Blown 2010 Orange camaro ss/rs
Would like to say thanks to everyone that made the cruise possible. It was the best one yet. With a record number turn out. Look forward to breaking the record next year. Was wondering if possible if we could make a list with site user name name with real name and where they are from. Just an idea as iam so terrible with names. Lol. I had an awesome time meeting old friends and making new one!!!

Last edited by eastwood; 06-16-2013 at 02:53 PM.
eastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #344
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Not for sale cuz that's not my style. However I do have a cardboard template I made to do the job. I can easily make a copy of it and take it to my work. You can just drop by anytime and pick it up. My Lube shop is in the N.W. I thank you for the compliments on the look cuz it took me a day to do it. I wanted a factory look without any drilling. I got the idea from this forum. My material costs were around 30 dollars. Time however..... That is another story. There is a company called "Showstopper" on this forum that sells a very close match to what I did for 100 dollars. He includes the flaps and the clips. I do recommend grabbing some 3M moulding tape to run on the fender. I hear some people just use that only. I however posses the "overkill" gene and did 3M, and the clips . Also put 3M inside the fender where the clips would contact the body. The car is capable of some pretty high speeds so I didn't want ant thing flying off! Let me know if you want a template. This is in response to post 340.

Last edited by Tyler H; 06-16-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #345
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
Got the name right! Was awesome meeting so many great people today, stole this from Tony as he's not on Camaro5. Too bad you couldn't make the whole cruise, maybe try to make the Alberta/BC cruise in August
I have not seen any deets regarding the August cruze. I will keep my eyes open.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #346
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwood View Post
Would like to say thanks to everyone that made the cruise possible. It was the best one yet. With a record number turn out. Look forward to breaking the record next year. Was wondering if possible if we could make a list with site user name name with real name and where they are from. Just an idea as iam so terrible with names. Lol. I had an awesome with meeting old friends and making new one!!!

Dittto Clint

As I have K.R.A.F.T. disease = K ant R emember A F lippin T hing
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #347
UA488Fitter

Drives: 1981 Z28 1995 Z28 2010 2SS/RS
Calgary Pictures

Just a few of Donn's pictures.
Calgary Drivers.
Last lights before Deerfoot.
Deerfoot and on to #2.
Last Pic My car Donn took this one last weekend.
Attached Images

UA488Fitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #348
Jim Burke

Drives: 45th 2SS Coupe
Great pics of some great cars!

Wish I could of been there. Maybe next year it will fall on my days off
Jim Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #349
camman1970

Drives: 2011 camaro 1ss
hope everybody made it home safe and sound,it was great meeting all you guys and ladies all a bunch of great people there, had a great time even though we did not cruise with you down there but met up with you definetly next year.thanks to the tonqin inn what great hospitally they put on and a great meal.

derek,
camman1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #350
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Home safe and sound! Can't wait for all the pics and videos!
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote