Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Old 10-05-2022, 08:47 AM   #1
DavidinTexas
Now in Florida

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT Coupe
Exclamation 2017 Camaro 2.0T 1LT Coupe, P015b O2 Sensor issues.

My 2017 Camaro 2.0T Coupe throws a P015b code, has random backfires, and at times my shifting is weird, "I understand that O2 and MAF are torque signals". I replaced the O2 Sensors, MAF. The CAT is fine, and I have new Ignition Coils and Sparkplugs. I have the Michimoto Cold Air Intake, the Trifecta tune, a Fast Bit DV Turbo Diverter. I was shocked at how much improvement I got. The P015b trouble code shows Lean or Rich fuel, but since excess fuel is making it to the exhaust and popping, I assume the mixture is off. Has anyone else had issues like this? If you have, I would appreciate knowing what you did to fix it. In desperation I contacted Trifecta and gave them 20 minutes of data, "but they were useless". I reached out to Phastek Performance and got the same run-a-round. My gut tells me the MAF is not reading correctly with access air volume. Michimoto denies any issues with the design, but I've found other comments over the cold air intake on the web. I would appreciate some help resolving my problem. What should the MAF and O2's read when viewing the OBDII data. I'm losing my mind over this and the last thing I wasn't to do is take it to the dealer. Any help is appreciated.
DavidinTexas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.0l turbo, cold air intake, o2 sensor