Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 11-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #4565
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfish7 View Post
In the Batavia, Ohio area about 35 miles northeast of Cincinnati.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowJoe View Post
Grandview Hts, OH
Black 2SS/RS w/ Orange Rally Stripes and IOR Interior.

Break-in takes forever with a short commute and longer weekend drives :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluhoo View Post
Just found the Ohio group on here...Originally from Westerville (Columbus), moved to Louisville, KY for 4 years and just brought my IBM back to C-bus (Hilliard) 10/1/11. Glad to see so many other Ohioan Camaro's here.
Welcome all!! Nice to see some action on here.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:46 PM   #4566
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
DE... Under the hood for sure
+1

Nice and easy setup.

Mike
Old 11-16-2010, 03:14 AM   #4567
Black_2SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS HotWheels Edition
Quote:
Grandview Hts, OH

I'm putting on about 120 a day, let me borrow it for a week or two! So, did you get the HUD? That is one thing I wish I had.
Black_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:51 AM   #4568
SideshowJoe

Drives: 2011 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_2SS View Post
I'm putting on about 120 a day, let me borrow it for a week or two! So, did you get the HUD? That is one thing I wish I had.
Black_2SS -
yeah, I got the HUD (one of the reasons I went with the 2011 vs the 2010). It's amazingly easy to get used to having the speed easily available in your line of vision. I'm hoping it will save me from the 'I was going how fast?' speeding tickets...

My commute is ~ 6miles round trip... so, wandering around town on the weekend is mandatory. My friends have been joking that I should change my route so I get home by way of Cincinatti... maybe next week.

BTW... Has anyone found a local option for a winter tire/wheel package for the 2011 SS?
SideshowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:37 AM   #4569
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Glad to see more members for central Ohio around here. Sweet.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:59 AM   #4570
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Black_2SS -
yeah, I got the HUD (one of the reasons I went with the 2011 vs the 2010). It's amazingly easy to get used to having the speed easily available in your line of vision. I'm hoping it will save me from the 'I was going how fast?' speeding tickets...

My commute is ~ 6miles round trip... so, wandering around town on the weekend is mandatory. My friends have been joking that I should change my route so I get home by way of Cincinatti... maybe next week.

BTW... Has anyone found a local option for a winter tire/wheel package for the 2011 SS?
Discount Tire Co. has the best prices in Columbus, and they'll price match with tirerack.com. They carry Yokohama Parada Spec-X and Continental Extreme Contact DWS, both are all season tires. The spec-x doesn't meet our speed rating though, they're rated V which is only good to about 150MPH. They have plenty of wheels too.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #4571
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
HOLIDAY PARTY - 12/12/10

MAX & ERMA'S in Wilmington, 12/12/10 @ 6:30

CLICK HERE for details!

PLEASE let me know by the date shown... (12/01/10)... if you plan to come so I can make reservations.

THANKS, hope you can make it!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #4572
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartking View Post
Welcome aboard. This is a fun group and the initiation is easy.

Thats about how mine went...
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #4573
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
MAX & ERMA'S in Wilmington, 12/12/10 @ 6:30

CLICK HERE for details!

PLEASE let me know by the date shown... (12/01/10)... if you plan to come so I can make reservations.

THANKS, hope you can make it!
Wish I could, but we're working heavy OT right now (50+ hour weeks) & being a 3.5 hour drive, on a Sunday night...I probably won't be able to go
Old 11-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #4574
Black_2SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS HotWheels Edition
Quote:
Black_2SS -

What I did was get the dealer to give me a set of all-season 19's from a V6 that was getting a wheel upgrade. You have to put a thin spacer on the front, but they worked great last year. I drove through several inches of snow a few times in it without problems. Plus the wheels look pretty close to stock still and you get the TPMS. I was actually suprised how well the SS handled the snow.
Black_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #4575
bartking

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS sold 4/17/15
Quote:
Grandview Hts, OH

welcome... did I see your car parked at the Georgesville square mall last week near lone star steakhouse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluhoo View Post
Just found the Ohio group on here...Originally from Westerville (Columbus), moved to Louisville, KY for 4 years and just brought my IBM back to C-bus (Hilliard) 10/1/11. Glad to see so many other Ohioan Camaro's here.
I work north of you and live south of you... can you do something to speed up the traffic in hilliard on I270 going south during the PM rush? lol.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #4576
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Happy Thanksgiving week to all my Camaro5 friends!

As some of you know I'm having some medical issues that are keeping me pretty much under the radar - as well as out of the radar as I can't drive :-(

But nothing can keep me from wishing you all a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and for thanking God for all of you I already count as friends and for soon-to-be friends if we haven't met yet :-)
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #4577
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post

As some of you know I'm having some medical issues that are keeping me pretty much under the radar - as well as out of the radar as I can't drive :-(

But nothing can keep me from wishing you all a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and for thanking God for all of you I already count as friends and for soon-to-be friends if we haven't met yet :-)
Thanks and I hope you get well soon!

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #4578
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post

Happy Thanksgiving right back at you and to everyone else!

LadyinBlue, I hope you're feeling better soon.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?