Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 04-23-2015, 10:43 PM   #1
GNVenom
Turbos. Turbos. Turbos.

Drives: 2010 SS Yellow/Black
RS/SS 2010-2013 Wheels SHIPPED!

$650 shipped. Yes, I pay shipping! Paypal OK. These are original SS rims with the TPMS sensors. The tires are worn, but the rims are in overall good condition. Rears are 9 out of 10, no rash. Fronts have a few blemishes as shown, caused by rocks (no "curb rash" on any of them).

The good: The price includes shipping via UPS to a street address (preferably a business address) to lower 48 states only. The condition is good to excellent (rears 9 out of 10). Pressure Monitor Sensors included. Lug nuts included. Center caps included.

The bad: The tires are worn out. They are not down to the wear strips yet, but don't expect to put them on a show car. Of course, you can enter a burnout contest with them...then they're ideal. Also good for a spare tire application. I am shipping the rims with the tires to protect the rims in transit. They will be shrink-wrapped and covered for shipping.

The ugly: There are a few blemishes and nicks, as shown, with the largest one about 1.5 in. across, the smallest one about 0.5 in. across. Two on one of the fronts, one on the other front wheel. Overall, not too bad at all unless you look close. Images show the blemishes. I would rate the two front wheels 7 out of 10 because of the blemishes.

First $650 gets them.
Attached Images

Caspers Electronics Inc.
Loveland CO
2010 2SS/RS Yellow/Black > http://www.bummlbe.com
GNVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:33 PM   #2
Jofise
Wake Me When You Need Me"

Drives: 2015 1SS Red Rock Metallic Camaro
650$ shipped i want
Jofise is offline   Reply With Quote