Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 08-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #1
MTMTE

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Transformer Edition
Stranded in Utah

So I decided to take my gen 5 on a tour of route 66, we went from Chicago to LA, (I will post another thread with all of the pics), anyway we went up to San Fran, then took route 80 back east, about 2 miles from the exit at the Bonneville Salt flats the engine dies!!! I came to a stop on the side of the road.

Onstar got me a hundred mile tow to the nearest dealer, the diagnostic codes (I have them if anyones interested) basically point to a no fuel pressure issue, to fuel pump failure, I've been stuck here since Sat night, and I'm going to the dealer at 7 AM to get them started Mon morning. My car is at Gus Palos Chev, in West Lake. If anyone has any pull there I would appreciate any help I can get, the sooner I leave, the sooner I can get home, I am stranded until it is fixed!!!
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
Fast1

Drives: 2010 Summit White SS
Sorry to hear about the car trouble. Just rent a car and spend some time up in the Wasatch mountains. (those big ones to the East.) You might not want to leave!
Fast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Gus Paulos is a great dealership. If you have any issues speak with the GM Clay Lyon or the Owner Greg Paulos. Greg is a huge Camaro fan and has one from every generation in his stable. Both know me well and know of Camaro5. My office is five minutes away from the dealer. Let me know if I can do anything to help you out during your stranded time here in Utah.

Tags
codes, fuel, powertrain