Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 12-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #85
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Agree! The 5th Gen interior design was the best and if you like retro than it still is ! But I'm not planning to get a 6th Gen because nothing can beat a 5th Gen that was design after the best looking Gen to me! But we'll see if GM knock it out the park like the third or 2nd Gen rendering like I've seen on the net! Than yea, I'll get one! But never selling my 5th Gen because it's my baby too!
Yeah man!!! The 5th gen was so amazing in its time it caused people to cry during the reveal. The design is timeless, its about 10 years old and still turns heads! Only reason why people want a refresh so badly probably has a lot to do with how common it is now.Obviously you'd get bored but if you were to pull the 5th gen out in a few years, it would still turn a heck load of heads.

Honestly I love the 5th gen, it was perfect to me and all the quirks is what made it a Camaro to me.

I am looking forward to seeing how GM develops the Camaro but its time for me to jump the ladder of cars. If I'm sticking with GM it will be a Stingray, but AMG and Audi are on the table for my next car. Who knows I might just go buy a used Lambo lol
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:20 PM   #86
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Yeah man!!! The 5th gen was so amazing in its time it caused people to cry during the reveal. The design is timeless, its about 10 years old and still turns heads! Only reason why people want a refresh so badly probably has a lot to do with how common it is now.Obviously you'd get bored but if you were to pull the 5th gen out in a few years, it would still turn a heck load of heads.

Honestly I love the 5th gen, it was perfect to me and all the quirks is what made it a Camaro to me.

I am looking forward to seeing how GM develops the Camaro but its time for me to jump the ladder of cars. If I'm sticking with GM it will be a Stingray, but AMG and Audi are on the table for my next car. Who knows I might just go buy a used Lambo lol
Yea, the design and the attention to detail is perfect! These modern muscle cars really made me go back and study and appreciate tthe the ones from the past! It's nothing like the Camaro as far as look wise so I'll never get bored with it! The hips and the grille is what sets it apart from all! But If I was getting another car right now it would be a S5 Audi , C6 or c7 , 2006 to 14 Tahoe, maybe a package BMW or a 14 Durango ! Oh , or a 2006 to 10 charger because every time I see one I want one!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote