Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 02-27-2016, 08:13 PM   #15
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Drives: 2021 ZLE A10
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
Congrats Love the Color Combination.....

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
2015 1SS 1LE M6 Black-Sold
2021 ZLE A10 Riverside Blue - Awaiting Arrival 01/10
Blu Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:11 PM   #16
LoneCynic

Drives: 2015 BVM 1SS/1LE
I enjoyed your story, welcome to the club!
LoneCynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:30 PM   #17
Mark T
American Gold Whisperer

Drives: 2014 White 1LE 2SS/RS/NPP/Rec/Nav
The last of the gen5 1le's are drying up fast!
Old 02-27-2016, 09:41 PM   #18
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, 2014 ZL1& 2024 ZL1
Congrats on the Black 1LE, story was good except for the damn sunroof as I love mine. Have fun.
700/633 91Octane Street Tune=750/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)
PlatinumIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:41 AM   #19
BlackenedRR

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE, Recaros, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_RS View Post
Nice! I'm in Fort Worth as well, check out the local club when you get a chance, lonestarcamaro on fb! We have about 5 1le's in the club! Actually two guys drove to MO from Arlington just to pick up a 1le a few months ago lol.
I'll check I it out! What area of Fort Worth are you in? I live up north by all the wonderful construction on 35... Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Ray View Post
Congrats Love the Color Combination.....
It's my favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneCynic View Post
I enjoyed your story, welcome to the club!
Thank you! I always aim to entertain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T View Post
The last of the gen5 1le's are drying up fast!
That is so true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumIce View Post
Congrats on the Black 1LE, story was good except for the damn sunroof as I love mine. Have fun.
LOL!! My first Camaro was an 89 IROC with t-tops, I took them off one time and drove about 10 miles before they went back on. I'm just not much for the "open air" driving experience. Plus I want to do a carbon fiber roof panel at some point, so a sunroof would've made for more work.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I love that it seems like most of the people on here have no desire to make their cars garage queens. I intend to use this car for what GM made it for and to also make myself a better driver. Now if only I could talk the Captain of my dept's academy into letting me use the road course for my own enjoyment...
BlackenedRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:06 PM   #20
HogsFan75

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS/1LE
Congrats! I just bought mine last week as well. It was a yellow 2015, 2SS RS with NPP. No recaro's, no sunroof, and no foot lighting. It was sitting on my dealers lot in Russellville Arkansas for over 3 months and they couldn't sell the thing. My buddy is a dealer there and was basically begging me to buy it so I did. Got a good deal on it and my trade in. No regrets.
HogsFan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 07:02 PM   #21
BlackenedRR

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE, Recaros, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogsFan75 View Post
Congrats! I just bought mine last week as well. It was a yellow 2015, 2SS RS with NPP. No recaro's, no sunroof, and no foot lighting. It was sitting on my dealers lot in Russellville Arkansas for over 3 months and they couldn't sell the thing. My buddy is a dealer there and was basically begging me to buy it so I did. Got a good deal on it and my trade in. No regrets.
Congrats on the car! I read through your other thread, it's pretty awesome that you and your brother both have 1LEs now. Although I wouldn't mind having that WRX for daily and bad weather days.
BlackenedRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:39 AM   #22
Elvira1le
Mistress of the dark

Drives: Black 2014 RS 2SS 1LE
Welcome. Black is the best looking when clean and for those 10 seconds, WOW. I love mine and see Zero use or need for a sunroof, it just takes out headroom and becomes something else that can break. Well, I am pretty much a cave dweller anyway.
Elvira1le is offline   Reply With Quote