Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #71
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
Hey omni the new header looks great. I had the exact same problem and all I have to say is rick over at dynatech is taking care of me, just as he did for you. Shipping a new header out for me tomorrow. JRE and Dynatech provided great service. I will post pictures of the new header installed whenever I receive it.
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #72
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro500 View Post
Hey omni the new header looks great. I had the exact same problem and all I have to say is rick over at dynatech is taking care of me, just as he did for you. Shipping a new header out for me tomorrow. JRE and Dynatech provided great service. I will post pictures of the new header installed whenever I receive it.
Definitely good people there!
Old 10-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #73
ChevyCowboy
Lining Up!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS, Summit white, M6,
Send a message via MSN to ChevyCowboy
Finally got around to loosening the motor mounts and prying the engine over, didnt look like it moved much when I did it, but whatever amount it moved it was enough! Nice to take a corner at 3000/redline and not feel/hear that hellish vibration through the steering wheel
Old 10-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #74
camaro500

the new header dynatech shipped me fits great and there is more than double the clearance of the previous header I had on. They shipped it out to montreal free of charge and it was done quickly and effectively. Nice product and great support. I should have bought their catback as well instead of my BB exhaust
Old 10-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #75
ChevyCowboy
Lining Up!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS, Summit white, M6,
Send a message via MSN to ChevyCowboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro500 View Post
the new header dynatech shipped me fits great and there is more than double the clearance of the previous header I had on. They shipped it out to montreal free of charge and it was done quickly and effectively. Nice product and great support. I should have bought their catback as well instead of my BB exhaust
Did you contact them about the issue? If mine starts doing it again at some point I would like to get the updated header as a permanent fix
Old 10-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #76
camaro500

I suggest you contact them if the engine resettles in its original place. The new header they shipped me has double the clearance
Old 04-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #77
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Dynatech is a first class business. They've handled my issue very well, to total satisfaction/completion! I can't imagine better service!
Old 05-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #78
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniCamaro View Post
Dynatech is a first class business. They've handled my issue very well, to total satisfaction/completion! I can't imagine better service!

Just got a call from them today to get my credit card info to reimburse my shipping expenses. Totally unexpected from me and very awesome!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:25 AM   #79
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniCamaro View Post
Just got a call from them today to get my credit card info to reimburse my shipping expenses. Totally unexpected from me and very awesome!
No Doubt a Great company to deal with.
Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote