Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-05-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
LewiSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/White Stripe
Spoiler

Does anybody have the Granetelli spoiler? I think I might like the looks of it but cant really tell.
Attached Images

ARH 1-7/8" Longtubes w/cats, Borla ATAK catback, CAI Inc intake, RX inferno orange ported throttle body, RX inferno orange catch can, Hurst Shifter, JDP Motorsports heater hoses and fuel line, PFadt strut tower brace, PFadt lowering springs, PFadt Tie Rods, PFadt Trailing Arms, PFadt end links, Custom Painted interior pieces.
LewiSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Jason7
NorCalCamaros.com

Drives: 2010 2SS White
I like that, I have the MPD1 spoiler and everywhere I went people commented on it. The fit n finish was awesome as well.

To be honest the one you are showing above is pretty sweet also..

Jason
Jason7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
LewiSS

Yea im looking for a more flat look. I like the dovetail but it doesnt really fit the look im going for. I loved the spoiler on the 1000 hp camaro with the 24x15 rears until I saw it was a picnic table on the trunk haha
ARH 1-7/8" Longtubes w/cats, Borla ATAK catback, CAI Inc intake, RX inferno orange ported throttle body, RX inferno orange catch can, Hurst Shifter, JDP Motorsports heater hoses and fuel line, PFadt strut tower brace, PFadt lowering springs, PFadt Tie Rods, PFadt Trailing Arms, PFadt end links, Custom Painted interior pieces.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
Kwik

Drives: car
I think I prefer the MTI Racing spoiler, but that's just me. I did order some billet valve covers from Granatelli and they were great to deal with.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
Rage
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO... FTW!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 Cyber Grey
Not a fan.... but to each his own
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:25 AM   #6
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red

You need to see this from multiple angles - it is stunning. It matches the body line of the cat perfectly

Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
I think I prefer the MTI Racing spoiler, but that's just me. I did order some billet valve covers from Granatelli and they were great to deal with.
To me this wing looks like so many others. it does not extend to body line. Looks kinda NASCAR-ish
Old 10-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #8
Granatelli
Account Suspended

His GF suprised me and had a Granatelli spoiler installed on his car. He had never seen one before felt it looks awesome!

They purchased it from phastek performance

http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...aro-500066.htm

UPDATE : crappy phone pictures.

[/QUOTE]
Old 10-31-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
LewiSS

Do you have a pic from the side showing the whole car and what hood do you have? I think this spoiler with a big cowl will look good. I dont really like the 4" reverse cowl hood though...
Old 10-31-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
Granatelli
Account Suspended

stock hood?

Old 10-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
Mark1SS

Drives: 2012 1SS Delivered!
A bit too much. MPD1 for me.
Mark1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #12
LadyRose
Account Suspended

Drives: Was a White SS - Now a Red Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1SS View Post
A bit too much. MPD1 for me.
To me the MPD1 looks added. It does not look OE. The Granatelli wing looks like it could be Orig Equip.

But that is why we all have different tastes. I am not saying the MPD1 is not nice just not a nice as the Granatelli style. I like the "flat deck" look. It makes the car look longer and lower by design
LadyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #13
LewiSS

Yea looking closer the charcoal looked like an aftermarket hood but its just the glare! Haha I think I'm sold!