Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

AWE Tuning

Old 05-12-2015, 12:59 PM   #673
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Just read on ESPN that legal proceedings are not out of the question should Brady's appeal fail to get the result he wants. Does anyone think he would actually go that route? I would assume that if he did, he would have to be more cooperative in the investigation (phone records, text messages, etc) which (we all assume) would further implicate and possibly provide the evidence necessary to discipline him in the first place...
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:46 AM   #674
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
Just read on ESPN that legal proceedings are not out of the question should Brady's appeal fail to get the result he wants. Does anyone think he would actually go that route? I would assume that if he did, he would have to be more cooperative in the investigation (phone records, text messages, etc) which (we all assume) would further implicate and possibly provide the evidence necessary to discipline him in the first place...
If he tries to go into court, he'll get himself in more trouble because the league will go after him...and I can guarantee you this, he certainly won't play in any games if he goes the legal route.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:16 PM   #675
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
The best thing Brady can do at this point is apologize and appeal the length of the suspension. His posturing through his lawyer is not going to help things. Well's is pissed off at Yee right now. If it keeps up, there's no chance the suspension gets reduced.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:36 PM   #676
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
I hope he keeps it up. It's showing his real character.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2015, 01:53 PM   #677
Firefighter

This is the kind of thing that make the rest if the league have no sympathy for all things Patriots...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/d...513-story.html

Old 05-13-2015, 03:03 PM   #678
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
This is the kind of thing that make the rest if the league have no sympathy for all things Patriots...

So I got from that article Feeley wants to play with Brady's balls.
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:04 PM   #679
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
As for the first round pick, I'm sure they will trade away a backup to Oakland and recover it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea because Al Davis is still there. Said sarcastically.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:14 PM   #680
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post

That makes the whole McNulty thing in the Wells report even more suspicious to me.

Seriously, look it up in the report. McNulty was McNally (just was mispelled on the report the NFL did on that incident).

Basically, for some unknown reason that couldn't be explained...game balls in 2007 (I believe) were being replaced by practice balls and McNally was involved in that too. The Wells report said it wasn't a factor in thei outcome of the Wells report...however it kinda makes you think there might be a long term pattern to this.

Brady pushed for changes in the game balls so that they could use their own prepped balls. I'm actually hoping that the whole rule changes and they go back to a standard prepared ball by the NFL that ALL players have to use. No team prepped balls.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:17 PM   #681
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
That makes the whole McNulty thing in the Wells report even more suspicious to me.

Seriously, look it up in the report. McNulty was McNally (just was mispelled on the report the NFL did on that incident).

Basically, for some unknown reason that couldn't be explained...game balls in 2007 (I believe) were being replaced by practice balls and McNally was involved in that too. The Wells report said it wasn't a factor in thei outcome of the Wells report...however it kinda makes you think there might be a long term pattern to this.

Brady pushed for changes in the game balls so that they could use their own prepped balls. I'm actually hoping that the whole rule changes and they go back to a standard prepared ball by the NFL that ALL players have to use. No team prepped balls.
I hope they go a step further and the NFL, not the team, provide the game balls and are brought to the stadium by the Ref.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:34 PM   #682
Firefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
So I got from that article Feeley wants to play with Brady's balls.
Pretty much, they were worn and fuzzy... lmao

Old 05-13-2015, 03:36 PM   #683
Firefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post

I haven't read the report so I'll go with what you just said but I agree the balls should be provided by and maintained by the officials...

Old 05-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #684
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Wow, glad you guys are so in tune on the report...does this part not count ?

Page 234

In sum, the data did not provide a basis for us to determine with absolute certainty whether
there was or was not tampering as the analysis of such data ultimately is dependent upon
assumptions and information that is not certain.

But go ahead, pile on & enjoy, because either way, most of you guys will still be watching the Pats playing mid January next year, while your teams aren't .
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:44 PM   #685
Firefighter

You Pat fans are so bitter...

I think that's why so many don't like the Pats.

Even when things go your way you are nasty about it and then when they get what they deserve you guys are extra salty.

That's why no sympathy from anyone...

Last edited by Firefighter; 05-13-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:54 PM   #686
Firefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
Wow, glad you guys are so in tune on the report...does this part not count ?

Page 234

In sum, the data did not provide a basis for us to determine with absolute certainty whether
there was or was not tampering as the analysis of such data ultimately is dependent upon
assumptions and information that is not certain.

But go ahead, pile on & enjoy, because either way, most of you guys will still be watching the Pats playing mid January next year, while your teams aren't .
I think the important parts are the texts back and forth explicitly naming Tom. The fact that he witheld his phone records is why they don't have a definitive conclusion.

If this was in the courts he would be prosecuted and more evidence would be sought out, his cell phone (amongst others) records would be subpoenaed nudes of Gisele be dammned.

Then your boy would be hemmed up for real.

He should just put on his big boy pants and take his punishment like a man. He should just shut up and stop acting like he's something special and be glad that's all he got...