Phastek Performance

Old 05-11-2015, 05:03 PM   #645
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #646
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
And the entire New England area screams in unison...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2015, 05:11 PM   #647
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Lol, suspended for 4 games. Guess who they play week 5... Colts.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:23 PM   #648
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thAnniversary2SS View Post
Lol, suspended for 4 games. Guess who they play week 5... Colts.
Can't risk hurting the ratings - coming back for the Colts will be a huge storyline
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:28 PM   #649
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
Can't risk hurting the ratings - coming back for the Colts will be a huge storyline
Has my attention.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:46 PM   #650
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Disclaimer: From NE and HUGE Patriots fan.

I guess I can see the 4 games suspension when factoring in that Brady did not supply the electronic records that were asked for. The Wells people allowed for Brady's attorney's to pre-screen stuff and all, so no naked Giselle pics would have been leaked. I guess I don't get that if the prescreen happens, can't the Wells people just say "hey we got limited info". I don't really know.

Say I accept the Wells report (I think it's weak) they concluded it was just Brady and those two egg heads. So why penalize the Patriots as a whole? A 1st round pick? That's a wild penalty. 1 million dollars? Wild stuff.

Oh well. I guess appeal is next then see. Too funny if the return game for Brady is week 6 vs. Colts. SO WEIRD THAT WOULD BE THE CASE.

In any case, in my book, you do the crime you do the time, then your square with the house again.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:03 PM   #651
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
In any case, in my book, you do the crime you do the time, then your square with the house again.
I agree with that sentiment, but I don't think it's forgive and forget. The player does the time, can come back and play no questions asked, but that doesn't absolve their reputation.
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:33 PM   #652
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
I agree with that sentiment, but I don't think it's forgive and forget. The player does the time, can come back and play no questions asked, but that doesn't absolve their reputation.
I guess. Just blown away at all this has become.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 05-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #653
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I think part of it is the lack of news in the NFL, on top of the pats recent history of cheating, and the fact they are winning.

As for punishing the team, I think it was the right thing to do. Brady is the face of that franchise, and I also believe Bill B got off easy. I find it hard to believe he had no knowledge of what was going on. I think it's the HC's job to know everything that goes on, relating to football and his players. Especially if Brady likes his balls soft, I'm sure he practices with the same deflated balls to begin with.

There was just no way to look the other way when you have an equipment guy call himself the deflator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2015, 07:20 PM   #654
PoorMansCamaro

As for the first round pick, I'm sure they will trade away a backup to Oakland and recover it.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:34 PM   #655
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I think part of it is the lack of news in the NFL, on top of the pats recent history of cheating, and the fact they are winning.

As for punishing the team, I think it was the right thing to do. Brady is the face of that franchise, and I also believe Bill B got off easy. I find it hard to believe he had no knowledge of what was going on. I think it's the HC's job to know everything that goes on, relating to football and his players. Especially if Brady likes his balls soft, I'm sure he practices with the same deflated balls to begin with.

There was just no way to look the other way when you have an equipment guy call himself the deflator.

Knowing Coach B, he probably makes Brady practice with balls 18 psi or something. He makes things as uncomfortable as possible in practice. If we are going to pretend the Wells report is true and conclusive then Coach B is absolved. You can't have it the way you want it like at Burger King.

Quote:
As for the first round pick, I'm sure they will trade away a backup to Oakland and recover it.

LOL probably right.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:40 PM   #656
PoorMansCamaro

If I could have it the way I want it, Brady would be out a year, with the coach. Lol. But I'm fine with the punishment. The stain it puts on the team is what I like the most. I can't help it. I don't care for most things "Boston".

And as it sits right now, there is no pretending. The pats got caught cheating, again. Of course pats fans are not going to see it that way. I wouldn't either, if it was my favorite team.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #657
PoorMansCamaro

Saying that, I look forward to the Dolphins/pats games. I hope the fins can beat them at full strength. Makes the victory sweeter.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #658
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
If I could have it the way I want it, Brady would be out a year, with the coach. Lol. But I'm fine with the punishment. The stain it puts on the team is what I like the most. I can't help it. I don't care for most things "Boston".

And as it sits right now, there is no pretending. The pats got caught cheating, again. Of course pats fans are not going to see it that way. I wouldn't either, if it was my favorite team.

Duly noted.